Options

Suggestion: New Show Ideas

I had a few ideas for new shows, so I'm listing them here. Feel free to comment, criticise or write ideas of your own.

- Dia de Muertos (Taco Train): A festive version of TT which swaps the regular meats with some of Mexico's hottest chillis (jalapenos, chipotles, habaneros etc). The theme is darker brown with painted skulls

- Metal Chef Scottish (Metal Chef Italian): Heavy Metal with Bagpipes! The pasta machine is replaced with sheep stomach in order to make haggis, and the soda is now ale. The theme is green and red tartan, and the music has epic bagpipes

- Ice Cream Dreams (Cutie Cakes): The ingredients are the same, but the ovens are replaced with freezers which need to be loaded with ice cream. The cake belt now makes ice cream cakes, while the pie belt now makes waffles. The theme is a light blue instead of pink

- Neanderthal Meso (Caveman Paleo): An Ice age version of CP where everything is frozen instead of cooked. Meats include mammoth, seal, fish etc, and are served on ice platters

- Innings n Out (Out n Innings): Cricket instead of baseball, meat pies instead of hot dogs, fried chicken instead of burgers, etc. Also, since its cricket, there are a few noteable decor differences, such as the absense of gloves, the different helmet and bat, and the use of wickets instead of a cage.

-San Jiao Zi (Enso Sushi): Meaning "Triangle Dumplings" (as opposed to "Circle Sushi"). Replaces the sushi machine with a steamed dumpling roller, and the appetizer boats serve fried dumplings floating on a boiling river

-Looking Glass (Wonderland Delights): A mirror-image, colour inverted version of WD, with new recipes using the same ingredients but cooked differently. Note that the customers appear on the right hand side and the white rabbit is now black. Utter madness!

- Jackpot (Table Steaks) A more Vegas-like gold version of TS that serves high class foods like lamb, trout, mash potatoes and peas. Upon completion, receives a bit of gold instead of coins as income earnings

-Hip Hop Halal (New Show) For all your halal-approved needs. Serves popular Middle Eastern cuisine such as kebabs, dolma and pita. Turkish coffee included. Theme should be a fusion of Moroccan decor and Ghetto style. Don't forget the vertical rotisseries.

-Eggstravaganza (New Seasonal Show) to go alongside the Christmas and Halloween Shows which are coming up, there should be an egg-painting studio for Easter. The process should involve tempering different types of chocolate for making the eggs, then painting them to customer preferences.

- El Tomate Rojo (New Show) Everything Spanish, with dishes like paella and churros. Theme is very red, with tomatoes flying everywhere, a bull (which is used as a kitchen appliance) and Cookie dressed as a matador.

- I.M.G.I.F.S (New Show) The Institute of Molecular Gastronomy and Innovative Food Science, a laboratory full of test tubes, mixers and bunsen burners. May involve dissectng stuff. Theme is sterile white with molecule structures. Safety goggles and lab coat required.

... more ideas on the way

Comments

• Options
    singzeonsingzeon Registered Users 23 Posts
    This looks really promising ...! Hope the game developers do look at this and consider your ideas (or even get you on their team)!

P.S. Dumplings aren't square, if not the pun would be great.
  • Options
    SageMageSageMage Registered Users 24 Posts
    singzeon wrote: »
    P.S. Dumplings aren't square, if not the pun would be great.

Point taken, thanks for the clarification. I changed the name from Fang Jiao Zi (square dumplings) to San Jiao Zi, because some dumplings are triangular. I'll probably think of another cuisine that is square to add to the pun.
  • Options
    TfarnsTfarns Registered Users 3 Posts
    Love your ideas. I just want more shows faster. I'm always waiting for the new one to open. I have completed all the available venues to date.
  • Options
    cdfancdfan Registered Users 5 Posts
    I may not have unlocked these yet but a deli (sandwiches, soups, chips, salads, pickles etc.), greek, and soul food would be great additions.