New Prep Recipe Set up

I'm really hating this new set up for the prep recipes and that I can't use the prep recipes I want to in certain levels...I was going through each level, using certain prep recipes...I have OCD...and now I can't finish because it's not letting me use those certain ones...I mean, if I have the recipes, shouldn't I be able to use whichever ones I want...

Comments

• phairgamephairgame Registered Users 15 Posts
    I'm trying to keep an opened mind about the new set up and I like that the new venue revisits recipes that don't take four hours to prepare. However, I use Rosie on challenging levels until I have them mastered well enough that I knew the higher producing recipes would come up twice. Also daily challenges will be a drag since I can no longer bring them in to Season 1 Ep. 8 with Flo where they come in four times. That being said, I like the new venue but might already be done with it if I could use all my characters.
  • RhioRhio Registered Users 2 Posts
    Can someone explain how this works now? All my spots are free for special recipes. However I can't seem to select anything. Every time I try to drag the recipe to the slot it doesn't work.
  • Queenshelly40Queenshelly40 Registered Users 3 Posts
    Having the same issue. I have no idea how to use the items I prepped! Sent a message to tech support.
  • HootingtokenHootingtoken Registered Users 2 Posts
    You have to select the recipe you want, it opens a separate window then hit the green prep recipe button.

Way more clunky and less intuitive than it used to be.
  • HootingtokenHootingtoken Registered Users 2 Posts
    I really hate that you can't use whichever recipe you want in any venue. There is no reason for that.
    I can prep the recipe, but after it is done there is no option for me to use it in any restaurant. Am I missing something?
  • luvmybaby102103luvmybaby102103 Registered Users 24 Posts
    I think they need to put the prep recipes back to how it was...I want to be able to use whichever recipe I want...
    I can prep the recipe, but after it is done there is no option for me to use it in any restaurant. Am I missing something?

It looks like they made it so you can only use certain recipes for certain episodes, which I find stupid
    I really hate that you can't use whichever recipe you want in any venue. There is no reason for that.

I agree. I went to use Rosie and I couldn't...annoying
    Perhaps this is their way of forcing people to open up other episodes even if they might not want to keep buying more gold to do so... It's frusterating that we don't know which recipes are for which episode!
  • EricareegtEricareegt Registered Users 6 Posts
    After spending all that time and money they restrict what we have built up to! They just want more $. Today's goal I can only try to reach it in 1 venue- even though it says to serve it in any venue! And forget about reaching 5 stars with the supers they have allowed you to have😡- next they will tell you to upgrade your food and utilities- which costs! Maybe it is time to find another game not ran by glu!
  • ClavellinaClavellina Registered Users 1 Posts
    So annoying! I wish I didn't update.

Does anyone know in which venues we can use darraugh and the hot wings? They need to make the directions clearer in the prep kitchen.
  • JtwoodsonJtwoodson Registered Users 2 Posts
    phairgame wrote: »
    I can no longer bring them in to Season 1 Ep. 8 with Flo where they come in four times.

Would you mind sharing which venue that is? I found Adventurous Eats S1E14 where they come in 3 times.
  • YzmaraldaYzmaralda Registered Users 1 Posts
    So what can we do now !
    How can I finish the daily goal?!
  • JuleslibrarianJuleslibrarian Registered Users 1 Posts
    How can you tell which recipes you can use? I'm super confused!
  • FlofloFloflo Registered Users 2 Posts
    It is horrible! I am trying to use tomato soup and cannot find where I can use it. I hate the new version.
  • FlofloFloflo Registered Users 2 Posts
    Tomato soup is table steaks season 1-2. I think they did this because you cannot make lots of points and serve say tomato soup at the same time. So you are only working towards one of the tgree daily goals at a time.
  • singzeonsingzeon Registered Users 23 Posts
    I wanted to update yesterday. Based on what I'm seeing, thank goodness I didn't! And sorry to those that did and had to go through all this!

I went to the help site for Cooking Dash 2016 and found the following: https://glumobile.helpshift.com/a/cooking-dash-2016/?s=gameplay&f=why-can-i-only-choose-one-recipe-in-an-episode-s-slots&l=en&p=web, https://glumobile.helpshift.com/a/cooking-dash-2016/?s=gameplay&f=why-can-t-i-use-my-super-customer-boost-in-this-venue&l=en&p=web and https://glumobile.helpshift.com/a/cooking-dash-2016/?s=gameplay&f=i-need-to-use-a-specific-super-customer-boost-but-i-don-t-know-where-they-appear&l=en&p=web ... Thought it may be helpful for you guys.

Specifically, the first article mentioned that things are the way they are currently because certain super customers will only appear in certain stages, so they 'might as well' restrict you to these. Which, obviously, is not well-liked at all; I don't recall such a system previously. And of course the article ends optimistically that players will get used to it and that this is 'for our own good' ... Since I haven't updated I don't think I'm the most qualified to say anything but nah I don't believe what they're saying and don't see why the system had to change.

I previously voiced out regarding the issue of obtaining gold (http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?210813-Extreme-Difficulty-in-Obtaining-Gold) but little, if anything, happened. Only thing distinctly related was that they had a short gold-for-coin exchange but it didn't help the long-term gameplay. So based on experience, I don't think Glu is gonna do much to change the system back ... Unless they lose a bulk of their players, which I think is really unlikely, sadly.
  • GeeveefeeGeeveefee Registered Users 1 Posts
    Hi guys! There's a new update. we can now choose supers and VIPs that we want to use though there are supers we cant use in some episodes and can use on some, unlike before that all supers can be use in all episodes. Nevertheless its still good especially when completing daily goals.
  • TrejondaTrejonda Registered Users 2 Posts
    I do not like the new rules for prep recipes. This will be the thing that makes me walk away. I enjoy the game but the reality of it is I have worked for my prep kitchen accessibility and to limit me meager no sense. I also do not understand why I do not have all recipes available. I have progresses with my v.i.p. Stars so much that there isn't even a venue for how far I've gotten. I'm fine with the set but up it does help to differentiate between supers and v.i.p.'s better but I deserve access to everything I have gotten. Change the accessibility ASAP be abuse it is not fair
  • TrejondaTrejonda Registered Users 2 Posts
    It's horrible good for you for not updating. Wish I had looked into more too. Even on the updates page for the darn iOS software it doesn't say all this stuff only talks about the new venue for thanksgiving and so I was excited to download it. Very upsetting
  • ginnyenagyginnyenagy Registered Users 6 Posts
    Yeah today the daily goal includes using Alice 6 times. I have 8 venues open, and do not want to open another one, but none of my current venues allow Alice. Why did they make this change? I wish I could go back to a previous version! As others have said...clunky and unintuitive. So disappointing...I may drop the game.
  • MorganthalMorganthal Registered Users 1 Posts
    I REALLY do not like the new set up. This game is already costly so to make it so you cannot use all the recipes anymore is beyond me. It is rather frustrating and I don't think I will play anymore. Hopefully they will change it back, if not I'm out.
  • Fairlymodernmonnie@gmail.Fairlymodernmonnie@gmail. Registered Users 1 Posts
    So does anybody know SPECIFICALLY what can be used and where? I don't wanna keep prepping items and not being able to use them. This was the WORST UPGRADE EVER!!!
  • DashGuruBrianDashGuruBrian Registered Users 152 Posts
    Dearest Most Esteemed Chefs,

We have heard you, rest assured. The development team is refining and improving this feature based on your feedback and we are in action!

This will be wonderfully enhanced and closer to the vision we've had of this for our players - bear with us and keep hanging in there for us, chefs. There are GREAT thing coming to Cooking Dash you won't wanna miss!
  • CinWinsCinWins Registered Users 4 Posts
    I reeeeaaalllyyy hope this is true because in a world where so many of us have to deal with so much junk on a daily basis the last place we want to find more frustration is in a game we play for fun and escape from everything else.
  • HeidiFishHeidiFish Registered Users 78 Posts
    Not being able to use the supers in any venue also loses a lot of the value of the coins-for-mystery-box option that I get every once in a while. 10,000 coins gets me a mystery box, but then it will be a super I can't use. I have 15 Big Bob Lugman's "saved" that I can't use, lol, as well as about 6 others that are at max. I go back to Table Steaks and use Rosie sometimes so I can clear that and re-use it for the days that I need to prep a certain number of recipes. Waste of my time and groceries . . . But trying to get my gold bars where I can without using money!
  • anais1967anais1967 Registered Users 5 Posts
    I also have prepped recipies that i cannot use in any venue, very annoying!
  • NedforspidnusNedforspidnus Registered Users 3 Posts
    highlight=yellow:68aa1f52efhi moderators of cooking section,can i know whether i can post new recipies or any type of recipies in cooking section apart from the requested recipies????plz let me know.....thanks..../highlight:68aa1f52ef http://nedforspid.moy.su/