Options

Taco Train Help!!!!!!!!!

Okay so I have been on this level for ages!! I can't seem to pass it. It's season 4, Episode 6. I have gotten five stars on all of the other ones, I'm just trying to get 5 stars on this level and I can't for the life of me. I have tried using Trout Almondine numerous times and still can't get it. What am I doing wrong?????I have the auto chef for this particular season, I have updated the grill and fryer 4x's. My combo station is only upgraded 2 out of the 3 available. But don't really want to upgrade to the third for 35 gold bars.

Comments

• Options
    DecembersolDecembersol Registered Users 2 Posts
    okay so i have been on this level for ages!! I can't seem to pass it. It's season 4, episode 6. I have gotten five stars on all of the other ones, i'm just trying to get 5 stars on this level and i can't for the life of me. I have tried using trout almondine numerous times and still can't get it. What am i doing wrong?????i have the auto chef for this particular season, i have updated the grill and fryer 4x's. My combo station is only upgraded 2 out of the 3 available. But don't really want to upgrade to the third for 35 gold bars.

use the vip server that serves donuts. It will save you from more upgrades.