Latest update very restricting!

The latest update is very restricting. So we can't no longer choose which recipe(s) to use on particular level/ episode, because the choices are now limited !!
Bring back the old version! PLEASE!!

Comments

• Keeks05Keeks05 Registered Users 3 Posts
    Exactly like it makes no senseI spent all this time getting my prep recipes up for next game play only to be told what I can uae what a rip off. I have actually fallen back lately this makes me want to delete its now pointless😡😡😡
  • EricareegtEricareegt Registered Users 6 Posts
    I so agree! After spending all that time and money they restrict what we have built up to! They just want more $. Today's goal I can only try to reach it in 1 venue- even though it says to serve it in any venue! And forget about reaching 5 stars with the supers they have allowed you to have😡- next they will tell you to upgrade your food and utilities- which costs! Maybe it is time to find another game not ran by glu!
  • luvmybaby102103luvmybaby102103 Registered Users 24 Posts
    I agree...everything else they updated is nice...except you should be able to use whatever prep recipe you want...
  • CrazyCanukCrazyCanuk Registered Users 37 Posts
    I agree as well.
  • Kps3678@hotmail.comKps3678@hotmail.com Registered Users 1 Posts
    Absolutely agree and hate the restriction SO much that will stop playing unless they change back to old way quick!!
  • EmroibaEmroiba Registered Users 2 Posts
    I think everyone needs to make sure they complain through customer care. They're not going to change the game if they don't hear players opinions
  • SisterbearSisterbear Registered Users 113 Posts
    I wrote to customer care. I think what they need to do is unlock all the recipes but recommend certain ones for each level( for new players). I know like many I have a set way I use recipes on new levels and ones I'm having trouble beating. The recipes that are unlocked on each recipe seem to be the ones that will show up the most. This is fine maybe for newer players but sure s frustrating most of us.
    I hope they make a change but I'm doubtful. They never cared about the many people upset when the prep times went from 49 minutes to 2-3 hours.
    I honestly don't see how this new set up helps them make more money. It is just going yo turn off loyal players. Kind of feel lie gordan ramsey dash is more important to this company.
  • singzeonsingzeon Registered Users 23 Posts
    I wanted to update yesterday. Based on what I'm seeing, thank goodness I didn't! And sorry to those that did and had to go through all this!

I went to the help site for Cooking Dash 2016 and found the following: https://glumobile.helpshift.com/a/cooking-dash-2016/?s=gameplay&f=why-can-i-only-choose-one-recipe-in-an-episode-s-slots&l=en&p=web, https://glumobile.helpshift.com/a/cooking-dash-2016/?s=gameplay&f=why-can-t-i-use-my-super-customer-boost-in-this-venue&l=en&p=web and https://glumobile.helpshift.com/a/cooking-dash-2016/?s=gameplay&f=i-need-to-use-a-specific-super-customer-boost-but-i-don-t-know-where-they-appear&l=en&p=web ... Thought it may be helpful for you guys.

Specifically, the first article mentioned that things are the way they are currently because certain super customers will only appear in certain stages, so they 'might as well' restrict you to these. Which, obviously, is not well-liked at all; I don't recall such a system previously. And of course the article ends optimistically that players will get used to it and that this is 'for our own good' ... Since I haven't updated I don't think I'm the most qualified to say anything but nah I don't believe what they're saying and don't see why the system had to change.

I previously voiced out regarding the issue of obtaining gold (http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?210813-Extreme-Difficulty-in-Obtaining-Gold) but little, if anything, happened. Only thing distinctly related was that they had a short gold-for-coin exchange but it didn't help the long-term gameplay. So based on experience, I don't think Glu is gonna do much to change the system back ... Unless they lose a bulk of their players, which I think is really unlikely, sadly.