Options

Anyone got 5 stars on Out n inning Season 4 episode 11 ?? Plz help me:'(

I tried everything to get 5 stars but it seems like it's impossible to pass the ep with full stars!!
I currently have 299 stars out of 300 on Out n inning, only one star away from the gold crown!!
I was very close to reach 5 stars when I played with Richard. The green bar passed 4 stars and so close to hit the 5 !! Urgggggg

I upgraded food, decor 100% and appliances 89% and mostly played with VIP Richard who gives fast flo & auto chef, and also upgraded the seats to 6 chairs so I can take advantage of the combo tips. I basically upgraded everything from the restaurant that would give out extra money and tips.
What else can I do to make it work?? Any advice for me? Please help me pass it with 5 stars :'(

Comments

• Options
    Cumberbatch4evaCumberbatch4eva Registered Users 4 Posts
    I got 5 stars by using the VIP with Lobster Pizza (think it might be Mr Big), its the one that gives you 'Fast and Flingerous'. That VIP is the one for the venue so he comes 3 times (as opposed to twice on other venues) plus he triggers Happy Hour which gives you extra time and customers. It took a fair few tries to get it though :-)
  • Options
    Sophie.YSophie.Y Registered Users 5 Posts
    I got 5 stars by using the VIP with Lobster Pizza (think it might be Mr Big), its the one that gives you 'Fast and Flingerous'. That VIP is the one for the venue so he comes 3 times (as opposed to twice on other venues) plus he triggers Happy Hour which gives you extra time and customers. It took a fair few tries to get it though :-)

Thank you so much for your advice! Mr.big VIP worked like a charm! It was a real challenge prepping the foods since I don't have an auto chef at this restaurant, but YASSSS I made it after 11 tries!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!:D