Options

Heeelp me

So I don't know if I'm doing something wrong. I just started season 2 of the first venue (can't remember what it's called), unlocked the prep kitchen.. Prepared some soup for Rosie.. And now I'm stuck on this tutorial to add my meals to season 1 level 1.. And I can't press anything?! It says "select the recipe you just prepped in the prep kitchen" and I'm in boost inventory. There's a prep kitchen button on the bottom but it won't let me press anything. If I shut the game down and reopen it, it brings me back to the tutorial??

Sorry I suck so much! I would appreciate any help :( I'm on ipad if it matters

Comments

• Options
    DashGuruBrianDashGuruBrian Registered Users 152 Posts
    You may want to uninstall/reinstall the game entirely, Nalo -- since you're early on and experiencing this issue, this is our best suggestion as it may be that a file got corrupted during original download of our application.

Be prepared, you may lose all progress doing this - but it will most likely fix this issue. Let us know and thanks!
  • Options
    JIGGAJOYJIGGAJOY Registered Users 1 Posts
    Im experiencing the same problem Brian..Im scared if I uninstall my game,I will lose all my gold.I cant even reach you guys from my ipad anymore because its stuck...heeelp..Joy
  • Options
    DashGuruBrianDashGuruBrian Registered Users 152 Posts
    Chefs - if this is occurring on iOS, and you're synced with a Facebook account, the risk of losing your save file is much less than it is on Android devices. With that in mind, I leave the decision of uninstalling/reinstalling to your personal discretion - as it may serve as a means of fixing said problem.

The development team is aware of this issue, but because this prevents our awesome players affected from being able to send us support messages directly from the device, the team needs more info from you all.

Tell us your exact platform, device model and OS version it is running in this thread so we can hurry along the investigation and push toward resolve.

Your effort in this is greatly and widely appreciated, chefs!