Options

Please help cutie cakes

I am having a hard time passing season 4, episodes 5-15. I have upgraded 100% food, 57% appliances, and 25% decor... I have the auto chef as well...can someone PLEASE offer suggestions on how to pass these epsiodes...I've even used the DIP FOR cutie cakes and can only get 4 stars!! TIA!

Comments

• Options
    Gi gillGi gill Registered Users 5 Posts
    Iveyamy19 wrote: »
    I am having a hard time passing season 4, episodes 5-15. I have upgraded 100% food, 57% appliances, and 25% decor... I have the auto chef as well...can someone PLEASE offer suggestions on how to pass these epsiodes...I've even used the DIP FOR cutie cakes and can only get 4 stars!! TIA!

I have managed to get 5* up to level 10 in season 4 but I can't get 5* onwards either, even using the AutoChef and Fastflo. I have 100% food, 16% décor and 32% appliances. Used AutoChef as well for episodes 5-10. Have got grade 2 cake mixer, oven, icer and grade 1 milk supplies, cupcake dispenser and cakepop dispenser, grade 2 pie filler and overn and grade 1 pie topper, grade 2 shake blender and ice cream dispenser. Will try upgrading some more décor I think next!
  • Options
    CinWinsCinWins Registered Users 4 Posts
    Yep, CC is a toughy. I'm still struggling there too. I think we're going to have to upgrade everything to 100% before we can get 5 stars on every level.