Options

How do I compare? :)

Hi all
Just realized there's a forum for CD2106!
I've been playing for months and wonder how I stack up to others! ;)

My stats:
1.3 million coins
Fame 57 - 20,476
Fame Tier 16 - 36,217

Game progress:
Tables Stakes - completed all 5 stars
Taco Train - completed all 5 stars
Adventurous Eats - completed all 5 stars
Metal Italian - completed all 5 stars
Cutie Cakes - don't care for, barely started
VIP vilhalla - completed 5 stars all but last few levels
VIP after hours - just started
Midevel Dines - seasons one completed
Out N Inning - don't care for, some season one complete
Backyard BBQ - completed all 5 stars
Enzo sushi - completed all 5 stars
Paleo - some season one done
Wonderland - completed all 5 stars but 2 levels
Pieces of Ate - some season one done
Chew Orleans - some season one done
zero g pizza - into season 2 now

I cannot get gold fast enough to keep up with upgrades
Mystery boxes seldom yield gold
Wish I could trade coins for gold
Or buy upgrades with coins vs gold!

Comments

• Options
    SisterbearSisterbear Registered Users 113 Posts
    I love this game but I did not update for a few months so I could keep the mystery box (the one that turned coins into gold/other items) so I got behind in the new venues but got a ton of gold and recipes in my stash. I have never spent real money on the game and never got an auto chef.

Coins 540,284 Gold 582

I'm level 85 34,143 and fame 39 147,690

I have completed with 5 stars table steaks, cutie cakes, metal Italian, Enzo Sushi, Backyard BBQ, Taco Train Adventurous Eats, Medievil Dines, and Paleo.
    I have a problem with Out and Inning after an update and my items get put in the trash instead of a topping so I have skipped finishing the last 6 levels because of frustration.
    I have 2 levels 4.12 and 4.14 left on Wonderland
    I have 5 levels on Pieces of Ate left
    I have 9 levels on Zero G Pizza
    and I just started cat lady.

I just try and memorize levels and find the challenge of not spending real money. I still am upset that the prep time went up for 40 minutes to 2-3 hours on many recipes. It has cut down my play (got me started on Gordon Ramsey Dash while waiting for recipes to prep).
  • Options
    MzkeebabyMzkeebaby Registered Users 7 Posts
    Heeeeyyyyy so I'm at fame tier 44 (173,898) level 126 (blue star 58,109) 1,009,128 coins 37 gold bars over 9,200 supplies
    & 5,200 VIP tickets. I have completed all of the following with a gold crown with the red circle in the middle meaning each level was completed with 5 stars and served all customers (highest ranking possible): Table steaks, Eats for earth, taco train, adventurous eats, metal chef:italian, cutie cakes, VIP Valhalla, Valhalla after hours, medieval dines, out 'n' inning, barnyard bbq, cookies cookout, enso sushi, caveman paleo, pieces of ate, cat lady crepes, chew Orleans, zero-G pizzeria, & lava luau.
  • Options
    singzeonsingzeon Registered Users 23 Posts
    That certainly seems very high! Just curious, did you spend any money to buy gold? If so, how much?
  • Options
    MzkeebabyMzkeebaby Registered Users 7 Posts
    Yes I do buy gold every now & then but the most I've spent is $10 for the bundle...4 sum reason wen I first installed the game they gave me 20,000 gold bars!!! I believe it was a glitch but hey! Dat was over a year ago tho...& everytime a new venue updates I get 450 gold bars...
  • Options
    LmountLmount Registered Users 2 Posts
    I am at level 116 with fame at 87. I have five stars in all venues at all levels and have served all the customers so I have gotten the gold crown with the ruby inside.
  • Options
    Sophie.YSophie.Y Registered Users 5 Posts
    What??? You had 20000 gold bars to start with?! That's amazing!!! I wish I have such a pleasant glitch on my game too!! Guess you don't have to watch ad videos... I can't even count how many videos I've watched so far :eek:
  • Options
    Iveyamy19Iveyamy19 Registered Users 11 Posts
    Hey, any advice on how to get all 5 stars in cutie cakes? I'm getting stuck on season 4 ..all of your stats are very impressive!! I've been spending about $40 a month to get gold bars! Any advice on advancing without spending money
  • Options
    CinWinsCinWins Registered Users 4 Posts
    Even though I have spent money in the past, I decided I never would again after they did the upgrade that messed with our usage of Supers and how long it takes to prepare recipes. So, my only advice on how to advance is good old fashioned patience & persistence. Watch your 8 videos (seems to be the max) for free gold bars and try to get 3 more with the daily goals. Stack up your gold bars then wait for the sales to buy new venues and auto chefs.