Bonus offers will not work

When I tap yes to get a bonus offer nothing happens, can only tap no. I contacted customer service twice, they were of no help. Anyone know how to fix this annoying glitch?

Comments

• blackwidow2016blackwidow2016 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Same here :(
  • mklammklam Registered Users 2 Posts
    Same here :(
    same here - its happens sometimes.
    messaged customer support twice but still not fixed.
  • DashGuruBrianDashGuruBrian Registered Users 152 Posts
    What device and operating system of said device is this occurring for you on, chefs?
  • anais1967anais1967 Registered Users 5 Posts
    Android, samsung galaxy 4 tablet
  • HeidiFishHeidiFish Registered Users 78 Posts
    I now can't see videos to get gold or to accelerate recipes (which takes away much of the benefit of the half-time prep event this weekend). I get a "your rewarded video is loading" bubble that never closes and the video never loads. Is this happening to anyone else?
  • SisterbearSisterbear Registered Users 113 Posts
    HeidiFish wrote: »
    I now can't see videos to get gold or to accelerate recipes (which takes away much of the benefit of the half-time prep event this weekend). I get a "your rewarded video is loading" bubble that never closes and the video never loads. Is this happening to anyone else?

This has been happening for me as well. The videos you can watch to get free prep recipes, especially the 4 hour prep recipes for 1 video is the main reason I still find the game playable. I have had "your reward video is loading" 8 times today, so that is 8 four hour recipes I lost out on :(
    I cant get any of the gold videos to load either. This used to happen once in awhile for a few hours but it has been happening for 48 hours straight this time.

I have this game on 2 different devices with 2 seperate accounts and it is happening on both. I doubt cooking dash mods look at this posts or care these days, but mine are on an ipad air 2 (128 gb with over 100gbfree) ISO 10.2 and ipad air 32 gb (11 free) with the most current IOS updated this week.
    I'm also on an iPad - I'd think that's related except that this came on suddenly last night for me - I'd been watching videos for gold and then they wouldn't load anymore. Hoping the developers are figuring it out.
  • DecDec Registered Users 2 Posts
    CVHaving this problem. Videos won't load. Customer service gave me a list of things to do, I did all of them but the videos still wont load. Has anyone resolved this issue?
  • Bliss76Bliss76 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Same problem. I'm also noticing offers aren't giving gold automatically. I have to report all of them and show proof. It's exhausting.
    I've given up on any of those special gold offers except for the one gold to watch a video. Too many times I wasted time and never got the promised gold (and then my junk email increases with so much spam because someone has my email address now).

Hoping they fix the video issue, because there's no point in playing if there isn't the hope of getting 8-10 gold bars each day from watching videos. Otherwise you get stuck, unable to upgrade anything with just the few gold you can get each day from the daily goals. Maybe this is a sign that I should stop playing this game so much!
  • DecDec Registered Users 2 Posts
    I have to keep track of each time that I couldn't watch a video and what the reward would be? That's crazy. Why don't they just fix the problem?
  • SisterbearSisterbear Registered Users 113 Posts
    I have been keeping track as well and started to screenshot and send customer care pictures. It is hard to play and not get the reward when it is a recipe like Harold, Karlo, or franklin.
    I have had 2 times that I got a peek at an ad, then it was frozen. The ads were the app with a soup bowl with letters that you have to drag to make words and one with an app for a coloring book. My guess is there is one or two bad ads that aren't loading that glu just needs to fix or take out of the cue.
    3 days and no response from customer care, I hope they listen to this issue more than they did when people complained about the prep kitchen changes.