Game Reset , updated, now stuck in dowloading?

I turned on my ipad and found cooking dash (and gordan ramsey dash) were both reset to the beginning. I updated cooking dash and my gold and level came back but every level but table steaks says downloading 0%. It says no internet connection but I have one and can watch videos and buy gold but just not download the levels. I bought the Christmas venue hoping to have a level to play but it is not downloading. I sent a ticket with no response yet.

Weird that my only 2 glu games reset when nothing else changed on my ipad. I don't care as much about gordan since I just liked to duel but it is still bothering me since I had 700+ gold and a high level on duels. On Cooking dash I was over level 100 with tons of gold , recipes prepped and almost all levels complete so losing everything is upsetting.

Comments

• murillodasilvamurillodasilva Registered Users 1 Posts
    How did you fixed it?
    I have some levels with 0% downloaded with the same "no internet conection".
    Thank you!
  • SisterbearSisterbear Registered Users 113 Posts
    This happened back in December. I was lucky my husband got me a new iPad for Christmas. Before transferring my iTunes account, I made sure it was backed up. My son turned back the date to 2 days before my game got stuck. When it transferred to the new iPad , my game came back. It was an older saved version which meant one level I unlocked was locked again and I was missing some gold but at least I got my game back.
    I know one other person that used a old iPad and transferred the game back and forth and got the game back. Of course there is no guarantee it will work and it is nerve racking waiting to see if it will work. Glu never offered any help so this is the only thing I have seen that has worked.
    Good luck! I hope you get your game back.
  • FusionGalaxyFusionGalaxy Registered Users 135 Posts
    You might need a faster internet connection or try to get closer to the internet source.
  • nadz25nadz25 Registered Users 2 Posts
    I have the same problem, uninstalled the game 3 times, it's the same I'm stuck downloading a venue saying no internet connection. Were you guys able to resolve it?
  • nadz25nadz25 Registered Users 2 Posts
    were you able to resolve it? I have the same problem.
  • SisterbearSisterbear Registered Users 113 Posts
    The only way I resolved it was to "turn back time", meaning I transferred everything on my iPad to a new device and turned back the date two days. Luckily, my iPad I play on is just for games so I didn't mind transferring it back and forth. I could find no other way to solve the stuck downloading issue and I tried for days.