Advertisements not loading

Hello,
I normally have no problem loading advertisements for free gold or speeding up the prep kitchen recipes. To I have been having an issue and it won't load them at all. I am using the same internet connection that I always do. I have tried to restart the game several times as well as restarting my ipad and nothing has changed. Please let me know what I can do. Thanks!

Comments

• SisterbearSisterbear Registered Users 113 Posts
    There are many people complaining about this happening with glu not giving any help except make sure you have plenty of free space on your device ( which I do). I have read people uninstalling and reinstalling and that has not worked so I would not try that. I even installed the app on my old iPad that was empty and it didn't load ads so it can't be about free space.

If I get it to work I'll post.
  • GringaGringa Registered Users 2 Posts
    I can't get the advertisements to load either. It's very frustrating. I have lost so much!! Please fix! Thanks!
  • RachelvztRachelvzt Registered Users 2 Posts
    Sisterbear wrote: »
    There are many people complaining about this happening with glu not giving any help except make sure you have plenty of free space on your device ( which I do). I have read people uninstalling and reinstalling and that has not worked so I would not try that. I even installed the app on my old iPad that was empty and it didn't load ads so it can't be about free space.

If I get it to work I'll post.

Okay thank you Sisterbear. I was able to load yesterday only gold offers and nothing else. The next day I was not able to load anything at all. It seems a bit random.
  • TaTiTaTi Registered Users 10 Posts
    Now that I see your posts I'm fully convinced, the issue is coming from the Glu server, not from our connection or device.
    --> If you see this post, please FIX
  • HeidiFishHeidiFish Registered Users 78 Posts
    I'm also thinking it has something to do with iOS on the ipad, because it seems like most people complaining are using iPads.

For me, at about 7pm each evening the chance to watch videos for gold or accelerate recipes begins, and I get about 8-10 golds by viewing. Now I'm only able to view about 2 videos and then I get the never ending "your video is loading." And I'm also missing out on all the bonus offers and chances to earn extra groceries because the video won't load. Very frustrating.
  • TikitooTikitoo Registered Users 3 Posts
    It's spotty for sure. I'm on a newer iPad. Maybe we need to complain to an advertiser. I'd be hacked off if I were paying for advertising and not getting it.
  • SisterbearSisterbear Registered Users 113 Posts
    How are people's ads doing? I can get 2-3 at 5-7pm only, before 5pm it says loading and after 7pm back to loading. I make sure I use those 2-3 ads to get the prep recipes, better to get a recipe worth 4 gold then just 1 gold for watching an ad.
    I sure hope they fix whatever is going on.
  • Ange44Ange44 Registered Users 1 Posts
    I can't get the videos to load either. I can usually load the gold ones they add every day around 4:00, but I can't load any of the reward ones or the ones that accelerate recipes. This is really annoying since I've been losing out on so many golds, which are already hard to come by, and recipes. They need to do an update!
  • Bliss76Bliss76 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Same problem... still occurring. Glu keeps saying close all apps and restart the device. It's still not working. I'm frustrated.
  • QuartsQuarts Registered Users 3 Posts
    They load just fine for me. Using iOS iPhone. My problem is that I can watch 2 then it says no more vids. This is the only way for me to get gold, except the video one I cannot use the offers because they never work.