Are there Chains on new Cooking dash?

Hello guys !
I'm a huge fan of cooking dash . played all the 3 titles for pc and now playing the new 2016 game!
I am a no money player so things move pretty slowly but steady.

Now i have a big question.
Are there chains on this cooking dash?
on the older cooking dash games if you gathered multiple payments in a row, each payment had more money.
so if you gathered four payments but not in a row you would get 100 from each but if you did it as a chain (in a row) you would get 100+200+300+400 which is faaaar better.

Now i know that in the new cooking dash you swipe all payments to get bonus tips but do these tips get higher as your swipe gathers more payments? or the tip is a fixed amount and it doesn't matter if it is a tip from a group of 3 or from a group of 5?

i ask this because i don't want to get extra chairs if the tips don't get higher with more payments in a row.

Comments

• cdfancdfan Registered Users 5 Posts
    I think you only get extra points for swiping payments in a row and I think it does matter how many are in the group. I'm in Valhalla After Hours and serve all customers with plenty of time but didn't swipe tips in a row as much as i could have and didn't get 5 stars.

Is there a way to gift supplies? I have plenty.
  • IconoclastIconoclast Registered Users 5 Posts
    The FAQ states that you do get higher tips for swiping, and the more tips you swipe at once, the more each is worth! You have to balance getting the most tips you can at once with needing to keep the new customers coming so you can finish serving them all before the level ends. I like to get 4 and then swipe while preparing the fifth. This would be different in restaurants where I've bought the extra seating, but you get my point. Anyway, hope you have fun guys!