Help!! Game reset

Have been playing for at least a year and had advanced pretty far and had collected many recipes. So You can imagine my distress when I went to play today and found that the game had reset itself and I found myself back to square one at Table Steaks. Any suggestions?

Comments

• NightkatNightkat Registered Users 5 Posts
    The same thing happened to me after I updated the app this morning. I was super bummed out all day. I was logged into Facebook, but unfortunately I don't think there is any form of recovery.

I also spent money on gold a while back, which helped considerably in unlocking almost all of the venues. I contacted customer care so I'm really hoping they can help out :(
  • CandyisitCandyisit Registered Users 3 Posts
    Ditto here. Was excited when I saw there was a new update so I installed it. I attempted to open the app several times and it wouldn't open so I restarted my iPad. When I did, it opened to Table Steaks! I am so hurt and upset. I checked the storage and it does appear to have data stored so I'm really hoping that everything can be recovered. I have played this game almost 2 years now.
  • JaimemJaimem Registered Users 2 Posts
    I am in the same boat. I joined the forum just to see if anyone was having the same issues. I am following this thread to see if anyone else gets resolution.
  • XandraSkyXandraSky Registered Users 49 Posts
    Same here. I dl'd update with no problem, played a few levels of new restaurant and then about middle of the day yesterday when I tried to open game it kept crashing. Then one time when I tried it brought me back to the beginning. I be really upset if I lost all my progress. I had 5 stars and all customers served on every restaurant except Cutie Cakes and new one.
    At the risk of sounding petty, I've watched tons and tons of the ads to get free gold. It enabled me to unlock extra recipe prep slots and upgrade super expensive ingredients - it's almost more upsetting than losing the gold I purchased because it took so much time and patience to collect. I can't imagine how customer care can rectify this for us, especially when some of us have been playing for years.

Has anyone else heard back from them yet? I wrote to them through the game settings, but haven't received a reply yet.
  • JaimemJaimem Registered Users 2 Posts
    I've messaged 3 times now and they haven't responded.
  • MomofthreenowMomofthreenow Registered Users 1 Posts
    Same happened to me. Sadly I've spent quite a bit of real money on this game :(
  • XandraSkyXandraSky Registered Users 49 Posts
    Did you guys get the update? I downloaded it and everything is back to normal.
    XandraSky wrote: »
    Did you guys get the update? I downloaded it and everything is back to normal.

Just downloaded the new update and mine returned to my previous progress as well! All my gold and recipes are restored. I'm SO relieved!

Hopefully the same happens for everyone else who lost their progress.
  • Divergal227Divergal227 Registered Users 7 Posts
    I just did the update and my game is restored!
  • NStMartin79NStMartin79 Registered Users 3 Posts
    Where do I go for the update??
  • NStMartin79NStMartin79 Registered Users 3 Posts
    Can you please tell me how you got the update?
    Can you please tell me how you got the update?

Do you play on an iOS device? The update is available through the App Store.
  • ElizCrz3ElizCrz3 Registered Users 1 Posts
    I broke my phone and lost all my restaurants but table stakes and the taCo place. I've had this happen before where I broke my Samsung S4 and when I logged into my Note 5 when the phone just came out more, literally all my stuff popped up. But now I'm using my son's old tablet to sign in cause I'm using an iPhone and all my years of progress and money is gone . I love cooking dash. However if it took years of time and money to accomplish all that I can't imagine doing this all over again. Can you guys make a way to retrieve it all back?!