Options

Game Crashing after an Advert

Hi just wanted to know if anyone encountered this issue. I think its pretty normal for everyone to view an advert for the additional gold (since im too cheap to pay for any gold :p and a necessity to upgrade for any restaurant). But I notice that every time after viewing an advert - especially if it's the 'Gardenscapes' advert, the whole game crashes, I would then need to restart the game, but by then my gold is gone. This ONLY happens for the Gardenscapes advert. I've tried the 'off and on' on my ipad but the issue remains. Any solution for this?

Comments

• Options
    DashingMikeDashingMike Moderators 664 Posts
    Sorry to hear that! I'll definitely pass this along to the team.
  • Options
    femhundratolvfemhundratolv Registered Users 1 Posts
    +1! My game crashes over half of the times I try to watch ads for gold. The screen turns black and I have to restart. On restart, the gold is gone. I also had the problem with the Gardenscapes ads before this update but now it's almost every video makes the black screen appear and a restart is necessary. Today it crashed after 6 videos out of 9.

I buy gold every now and then but it would get very expensive without getting from ads as well:)

I have tried to restart the game, and I have loads of free space on my device (iOS).