Options

Chateu Creep Timed Goals

I just opened it. I had two timed goals to be completed in 5 days. The first serve 500 customers. The second serve Peter's recipe chocolate bats 15 times. It's locked and I can't complete it. That is unfair to have a goal that you can't complete. Can you give me any advice?

My second question. Which venue should I open next? I have already opened and finished Table steak, Taco Train, Cutie Cakes, Adventure Eats, Metal: Chef Italian, Out N Inning, Enso Sushi, and Barnyard BBQ (never again) . I got bored with Medieval Dines and Caveman Paleo. I am working on Chateu Creep and Chew Orleans.

Thanks

Comments

• Options
    Salmon rollSalmon roll Registered Users 106 Posts
    If you haven't already, don't unlock the venue next to the haunted house, until you have unlocked Danny's prep recipe. It has the same two missions except you have to serve Danny's prep recipe 15 times.
  • Options
    CookingDashgalCookingDashgal Registered Users 81 Posts
    Thank you for the save. I won't open that venue.
  • Options
    HeidiFishHeidiFish Registered Users 78 Posts
    I liked Wonderland Delights. And agreed on the feeling about Barnyard BBQ!
  • Options
    Angel7911Angel7911 Registered Users 4 Posts
    I would recommend opening venues in which the VIP recipe does not take long to prep and the Super is available. This way you can get farther ahead faster. Some of the VIPs take almost 3 days for their recipes. No point in opening a venue like that unless you have lots of recipe slots unlocked.
  • Options
    CookingDashgalCookingDashgal Registered Users 81 Posts
    I don't use any VIPs that are more than 20 hours. I don't like my slots full for too long.