Options

Sooooo many coins and so little gold!!

Love playing and earning my way as well as occasionally buying gold but the coin to gold spend ratio is terribly imbalanced. Could we perhaps have a gold buy in with coins?? The coins seem almost pointless as you progress!!

Comments

• Options
    HeidiFishHeidiFish Registered Users 78 Posts
    Every once in a while I get a promotional chance to spend 10k coins for a "mystery box" - I use those chances to spend down my coins. It seems that I don't get this promotion unless I have over 1 million coins, and it always happens on a Friday . . . Hopefully you get that soon!
  • Options
    CookingDashgalCookingDashgal Registered Users 81 Posts
    HeidiFish wrote: »
    Every once in a while I get a promotional chance to spend 10k coins for a "mystery box" - I use those chances to spend down my coins. It seems that I don't get this promotion unless I have over 1 million coins, and it always happens on a Friday . . . Hopefully you get that soon!

Thank you for the tip. I will be looking for it.
  • Options
    Angel7911Angel7911 Registered Users 4 Posts
    I've gotten the promotion when I had way less than 1 million coins and was bummed because I couldn't get much. The best was when I had over 3 million coins. But that was a few months ago. I've been building my coin bank for its return.
  • Options
    Has anyone gotten the 10,000 coins for mystery box promo lately? It's been months since I got it - I hope they didn't discontinue that promotion.
  • Options
    Salmon rollSalmon roll Registered Users 106 Posts
    If you have the extra time, I suggest you do the "Final Fantasy" offer that gives around 200 gold, I took up the offer during double gold and I got 438 gold for completing the offer. I had to email support and send them a screenshot though. This will take a week or two to complete.
  • Options
    Thanks Salmon Roll, there was just a double gold event so I did download and play Final Fantasy. I usually don't like doing those extra offers because you rarely get the gold without having to contact support (and that's all a pain with the screenshots and such) and if it's something that you have to include your email, you end up getting just tons of spam.

Anyway, knowing that playing Final Fantasy worked for you, I tried it. It's actually a fun game. Now waiting to see if/when support gives me the gold.
  • Options
    SisterbearSisterbear Registered Users 113 Posts
    HeidiFish wrote: »
    Has anyone gotten the 10,000 coins for mystery box promo lately? It's been months since I got it - I hope they didn't discontinue that promotion.
    It has been a very long time since I got the coins mystery box. I used seem to get the box every time I got 1.5 million coins or so saved up . Now I have over 9 million coins so I think it has been well over six months since I have been offered the mystery box. I hope they bring it back. I wish we could share coins or do something with them if they don't bring the box back.