Options

Wheel or Mystery Box?

Hello! I'm almost reaching 1 million coins and the last time I got that promotion to buy a mystery box for 10k, but now there is this wheel that renovates the price after some hours, do you think I should wait the mystery box promotion or spend my coins on this wheel?

Comments

• Options
    Salmon rollSalmon roll Registered Users 106 Posts
    Mystery box does not exist anymore and the wheel gets expensive really, really fast. I didn't realise until the price hit six figures.
  • Options
    Megc203Megc203 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Everything new from the update has somehow disappeared! There’s no series finale and no wheel... was I dreaming?
  • Options
    Salmon rollSalmon roll Registered Users 106 Posts
    Megc203 wrote: »
    Everything new from the update has somehow disappeared! There’s no series finale and no wheel... was I dreaming?
    Yeah, it is gone now, I got an apron and a belt as well. And I will never get back the gold and coins I spent upgrading table steaks.
  • Options
    Flavia MassonFlavia Masson Registered Users 18 Posts
    Same here! what happened? :(
  • Options
    Flavia MassonFlavia Masson Registered Users 18 Posts
    Their answer: Thanks for writing in. We hope you’ve enjoyed a sneak peek of some of our new features! We’re so sorry that it was cut short. *These new features will be released soon so if you’ve won any prizes during that time, you’ll see them in game soon. Please let us know if you have any questions! Thanks and have a great day.
  • Options
    EtholiEtholi Registered Users 1 Posts
    Thank God! I genuinely thought I had dreamt the last 24 hours! So it was real?!
  • Options
    elizard123elizard123 Registered Users 52 Posts
    Mystery box does not exist anymore and the wheel gets expensive really, really fast. I didn't realise until the price hit six figures.
    That’s for sure! The creators really have a fondness for exponential calculations. My real life pay check doesn’t work that way. Can’t anything work linearly for a change?