Crashes after opening

I played with no trouble 5 or 6 hours ago, but now the app keeps crashing. It updated a few weeks ago, no trouble until now. I have tried restarting my device. It seems to crash about 10 seconds after it is done loading.
Any suggestions would be appreciates.

***Edited to add: I cleared my device's cache, problem is resolved!****

Comments

• DashingMikeDashingMike Moderators 664 Posts
    Glad to hear that clearing the device cache helped fix the issue! :)
  • MsflaireMsflaire Registered Users 3 Posts
    It didn't work for me!! I'm really frustrated with this game. Worked fine until I connected with FB. Then it started crashing!
  • pami_wasabipami_wasabi Registered Users 6 Posts
    It didn't work for me, either. I tried clearing my cache, toggling wifi and resetting my ipad. Crash and burn. I contacted customer support already and just waiting until I can get in and play...
    Hey there. If Customer Care doesn't respond back within 3-5 business days, please let me know. I'll make sure someone takes a look!
  • pami_wasabipami_wasabi Registered Users 6 Posts

Hey there. If Customer Care doesn't respond back within 3-5 business days, please let me know. I'll make sure someone takes a look!

DashingMike, help! I can't play without my ipad crashing. How do I contact you?
    @pami_wasabi Feel free to private message me on the forums if Customer Care doesn't respond back within 3-5 days.
  • DebbiedensDebbiedens Registered Users 1 Posts
    Half of my restaurants won't open. I'm very frustrated. This is my favorite game, but ready to delete if the problem isn't fixed soon.
    @Debbiedens Sorry to hear that it's not opening! Is it stuck in downloading mode? If so, try toggling the wifi off and on. If that's not the issue, please contact Customer Care and they'll be able to assist you with further troubleshooting.
  • jeniarjeniar Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Hello, im from indonesia, i got crash, i play from start, please help me, i already update this game, but, still nothing, still play from start, even i connected to fb, im very very frustated :( if the problem cant be fixed, i will delete this game :'( 
    Hey their @jeniar. You're going to want to contact Customer Care through the settings of your game. They'll be able to help recover your progress.
  • smspfsmspf Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    edited March 2018
    I'm having the same issue! Ive been playing for weeks with frequent, inconsistent crashes. Yesterday I played a level before work without issue, then when I returned home I couldn't even load the game without it crashing! I have played for years, have 60+ golden saucers, and have spent real money. I hope to rectify this situation ASAP

edited to add: I have cleared my cache, toggled the wifi, and created more space in storage. The only thing I have not tried is updating iOS, as I'm afraid I'll lose all progress. Would updating iOS help?
    Hey there @smspf! Sorry to hear you're crashing! PM me and let's get this worked out so you can get back into the game. :)
  • ChefParisChefParis Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    edited June 2018
    Im experiencing this now. I open the app, get the daily pop up, then it crashes even before I can start cookinh. This is very frustrating. I'm missing on the current Free Play. I already contacted support but I guess, I won't be able to play at all for days... 😭
  • sunnyxbabysunnyxbaby Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Same for me. The free play popup comes up and then a few seconds later the game crashes. Tried clearing cache, restarting phone, force stop, nothing works. On a galaxy s7.
  • gypsychkgypsychk Registered Users 100 Posts
    Same. Doesn't stay open long enough to contact support.
  • cathbuzzcathbuzz Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Same problem suddenly on my Kindle. Can't even contact Customer Care through the app because it repeatedly crashes. Between this and the stupid error about needing to download the Amazon App Store, I don't even know why I still play this game.
  • anitaclaireanitaclaire Registered Users 25 Posts
    Same problem on android.  Can't play anything.  What can we do?
    Same. Restarted, no change. Android.
  • level003level003 Registered Users 73 Posts
    Me too! Can't contact customer care because it won't stay open. Played fine all day until now. Missing out on free play challenges. :(
  • whywhy Registered Users, Member 23 Posts
    Have not been able to get in without crashing could not finish trial of style. Anyone have any updates?☹
  • jonahfalconjonahfalcon Registered Users 27 Posts
    I can't play at all. The venues crash almost immediately after starting.
    Fixed, for me.
  • lovehina154lovehina154 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Hi everytime I start the game it would go to the loading page with the golden saucer and then it would stop and go back to my phones homescreen. I use an android. Samsung. I cleaned the caches and still does that.
  • AuracleKattAuracleKatt Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    This game worked fine for months, and then for a period of probably weeks, it kept saying in the background that the app has crashed, but if I went into the game it still worked.  The last couple of days it won't load past the golden saucer at the beginning at all.  I tried clearing both the game and phone cache to no avail.  I am quite disheartened as I've invested a bit of time in this game (and some money), and I enjoy it.
    My games have been crashing lately randomly in the middle of episodes. Unfortunately I've lost a couple of good super/VIP customers with this problem. It's not all the time, and there's no rhyme or reason to it. It happens at home on wifi and out and about on cellular. Is anyone else experiencing this?
  • AnnaNaomiAnnaNaomi Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
    I've cleared my cache and that seemed to work until it didn't I've lost so many recipes from it crashing in the middle of an episode, it's so frustrating, also even when I'm not on the game I get a pop up saying that cooking dash has stopped and I get an option  to force close or report the issue.. so many bugs so little time with this game 
    Yes! That is exactly what I am experiencing. I contacted customer care several times, but have not received a response. Any advice Dashing Mike?