New Features Are Coming To Cooking DASH!

I just came across this video and i'm so ready for the new update already!

Comments

• Salmon rollSalmon roll Registered Users 106 Posts
    A bit late though. They released it for around half a day and gave 20 gold to everyone who participated. The season finales are unreasonably difficult.
  • CookingDashgalCookingDashgal Registered Users 81 Posts
    I just came across this video and i'm so ready for the new update already!

Thank you for posting the video. I didn't get to preview the updated version. I don't think I will be doing the final episodes they look too hard for me.
  • punkysdilemmapunkysdilemma Registered Users 160 Posts
    I tested out the Table Steaks finale when it was briefly available. It's pretty difficult to get past episode 3 without Fast Flo, so I imagine the later episodes would require the higher level boosts like Swift Serve. I hope they dial those back because otherwise this is just a prep recipe burner.
  • CookingDashgalCookingDashgal Registered Users 81 Posts
    I don't think I will be completing the finale. It's too hard.
  • elizard123elizard123 Registered Users 52 Posts
    I’ll admit to beating Table Steaks’ series finale. You’ll definitely need Flo for it. But I totally agree, just like episodes 14 & 15 on Taco Train, the series finale is ridiculously hard. I’m at near 100% on all the upgrades minus auto chef and wasn’t able to complete the series finale. I’ll have to keep working at it and purchase auto chef sometime.
  • anitaclaireanitaclaire Registered Users 25 Posts
    I didn't see any previews,  is this going to be available on Android? I would love the challenge.