What is the worst venue ever?

For me, I hated medieval dines, pieces of ate, party fowl and caveman paleo.

Comments

• SageMageSageMage Registered Users 24 Posts
    I hated Cutie Cakes, not because of the theme or that it was hard, but because that old hag Maddie keeps swearing at me when I serve her cake too slow.
  • CookingDashgalCookingDashgal Registered Users 81 Posts
    I love this thread. I don't like Medieval Dines, Caveman Paleo and Adventurous Eats. I didn't finish all them. LOL I love Cutie Cakes but I love to bake. So I am a little bit biased.
  • anitaclaireanitaclaire Registered Users 25 Posts
    Caveman paleo!! Even with upgrades things burn too fast.
  • Salmon rollSalmon roll Registered Users 106 Posts
    I am adding Feastival of Lights to my list of pet peeve venues. Because of the stupid lamps and process to make wraps and curry
  • punkysdilemmapunkysdilemma Registered Users 160 Posts
    I can't stand Adventurous Eats because the food's so unappealing. If a venue was just "create a red cube to serve this person, now create a blue pyramid to serve another person," frankly it wouldn't be that much worse than serving chocolate-coated brains (ugh). The food's a huge part of the game, obviously...

Cutie Cakes bugs me because you can't top the cakes if the dish is missing a cake pop or a cupcake, so you have to traverse the kitchen twice if you don't have the side dish in hand. I know it's a similar UI to tapping ketchup on a finished and assembled dish but I swear this used to work differently...
  • jonahfalconjonahfalcon Registered Users 27 Posts
    edited January 2018
    I don't like Adventurous Eats because of the mechanics, not the food. I don't care about chocolate-covered brains. I'll probably like it better if/when I AutoChef it.

I hate hate HATE Country Fried Cabin, and Big Belly Deli.
  • slmphoslmpho Registered Users 8 Posts
    Worst for me so far has been Barnyard BBQ. I finished because I’m one of those people that wants 5 gold stars on every level. Speaking of, there should be a reward for that! I’m also not big on Adventurous Eats because it’s a pain and it’s gross. I didn’t love Lava Luau and Big Belly is a meh. Favorites are Cutie Cakes, Enso Sushi, and Medeviel Dines. 
  • ScifigirlScifigirl Registered Users 2 Posts
    Hipster cafe hands down. It's a bit boring and quite difficult to get more than 1 star on later level passed season 2. Oh and upgrades are rather expensive. 
  • Salmon rollSalmon roll Registered Users 106 Posts
    Scifigirl said:

Hipster cafe hands down. It's a bit boring and quite difficult to get more than 1 star on later level passed season 2. Oh and upgrades are rather expensive. 

Upgrades for that venue was really annoying. Especially the fact that there are "filler" upgrades, the ones that serve no purpose other than make you spend more gold in order to advance to the next level. Eg, appliances that normally only need 3 or 4 levels now have 6. I think there were two that did this. This isn't the only venue where the developers did this. Making Donuts was no fun either. Especially getting the right toppings.
  • dmeltondmelton Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    I hate the baseball themed one and country cabin. Festival of lights is also not my favorite. 
  • beansoupbeansoup Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    Country fried cabin so far. I hate the stupid ski lift and for some reason, the food/music/aesthetic doesn’t do it for me. Also, the last season is even worse than Creepy Chateau in terms of trying to get 5 stars/all served. Currently 3 episodes left and I know I will have to unlock a second VIP slot just for the last two episodes.
  • squirtattasquirtatta Registered Users, Member 49 Posts
    Jamaican Me Hungry! I hate it and the game must know because every single day its in my daily goals.
  • xuanquang99xuanquang99 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I don't like Enso Sushi, the upgrades there are too expensive, and the appetizing with the boat make it become a memorizing game (without upgrading, you will always miss the appetizing unless you prepare it before).
  • KimmycatKimmycat Registered Users, Member 20 Posts
    My vote for all time worst is Sundae Fundae! The auto chef doesn’t help that much imo and the amount of steps required to make the dipped cones and ice cream drinks is annoying. Runner up goes to Hipster Cafe.

I also hate the pigs roasting visuals in Swine n Dine 😰
    slmpho said:
    Worst for me so far has been Barnyard BBQ. I finished because I’m one of those people that wants 5 gold stars on every level. Speaking of, there should be a reward for that! I’m also not big on Adventurous Eats because it’s a pain and it’s gross. I didn’t love Lava Luau and Big Belly is a meh. Favorites are Cutie Cakes, Enso Sushi, and Medeviel Dines. 

Mad Hatter venue. The sandwiches are confusing and dull.
  • shapow341shapow341 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Barnyard BBQ and Cookies Cookout...the guy snoring is horrible! Every time it shows up as a daily goal I just dread it.
  • hnacksonhnackson Registered Users 38 Posts
    Barnyard BBQ and cookies cookout. I hate tapping the sleeping guy and the stove. back and forth. The stove won't refresh unless the power is less than half full. Also too many combinations. I can't remember what gets cooked where.
  • XandraSkyXandraSky Registered Users 49 Posts
    This is one of my favorite games so I love all the venues, but there are a few where I groan if they show up on Trail of Style because I have a hard time remembering all the recipes. Off the top of my head those are: Barnyard BBQ, Cookies Cookout, Jamaican Me Hungry and the Paris one. I think there may 2 more but I can’t think of them right now. 

I have been playing a long time so I have all the venue. I am at the point now I check my App Store everyday praying for an update with a new venue. 
  • djwombatdjwombat Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    I HATE the venues where the drinks or the appetizers float down the river. Really really slow and inefficient. Hence I hate enzo sushi and the alice in wonderland stage. You have to spend so much gold just so these features are NOT a pain, which is something unnecessary for so many other venues. 

I also dont like the indian restaurant. More upgrading so the lights last longer, or so i can prepare spicy curry faster, just so the whole damn restaurant doesnt burn down around me sigh. 

I love caveman paleo because food cooks fast! So with proper microing the level is fun. I refuse to upgrade the appliance firestarters past level one tho. 

I Like barnyard bbq too. I never even upgraded the snoring guy. Not once. I just keep tapping on him, not caring if he sleeping or not. Same thing with the country cabin lumberjack dude. 

Never liked cutie cakes either. But at least the upgrades are cheap. 

Thanks to everyone for their input. I will be sure to avoid hipster cafe, big belly deli and jamaican me hungry.
    Sundae Fundae also has appliances that have "filler" or waste of time upgrades. Like when you upgrade the appliance, instead of getting speed or extra slot, you get extra gold per use. Which is good but will not help you cook food faster. Which sucks.

But the venue is in my opinion still fun though. 
  • TaTiTaTi Registered Users 10 Posts
    Mad Hatter venue. The sandwiches are confusing and dull.
    I was disapointed as I was really expecting something else for this venue! 
    but I finally come to like it.
    There is no venue that I didn’t like!
  • SanguinarianSanguinarian Registered Users, Member 41 Posts
    It is Jamaican Me Hungry for me. It is so expensive and not very fun to play.