Downloading Gets Stuck at Medival Dines

I have my internet connection on but its not downloading, it says no internet connection found. What is the problem?

Comments

• DashingMikeDashingMike Moderators 664 Posts
    That does seem weird. Can you try toggling your wifi off and on to see if that starts the download? If not, please contact Customer Care so they can help troubleshoot you further.
  • FusionGalaxyFusionGalaxy Registered Users 135 Posts
    Here is a picture

As you can see, downloading either stops at Medieval Dines or Bavaria Fest at it still says no internet connection found even though my wifi is on! I can't download other venues when its stuck on Medieval Dines!

Does toggling the wifi off and on not work to making it start downloading?
    Nope
  • Salmon rollSalmon roll Registered Users 106 Posts
    edited November 2017
    You don't even own medieval dines, why are you so concerned? The new updated doesn't even appear for me, no saucers, no giant building no nothing. Just a new preview for a dim sum restaurant
    Sorry to hear that @FusionGalaxy. Please PM me and we'll see how to get this fixed.
    I don't know how, but it finally downloaded.
    Glad to hear that it worked out, @FusionGalaxy!
  • PonyPPonyP Registered Users 1 Posts
    edited December 2017
    I have problem like this topic. How I can fix it? (I already check my network and device, It's worked.) Help me please. Thank you! @DashingMike
  • DavarettaDavaretta Registered Users 1 Posts
    I have this exact problem. Ever since I got a Huawei P8 lite, the Cooking Dash venues download slowly, one by one. I can "steer" which venue gets downloaded by selecting them. But when I get to Medival Dines, it stops and says I have no internet. But it isn't true, because I can still download videos for gold. It is driving me nuts, because every time I buy a new venue I have to redownload the whole game or else I can't download anything. 
    I found the same problem on bluestacks, so I had to go back to nox app player.
  • Row15Row15 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Hello.. I also experiencing the same issue... Please help .. thank you
  • KikzKikz Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I am getting tired. This is a great game but the down side is even more. Was only able to play table steaks . Eats for earth and party fowl refused to open in months . I moved on to Taco train, it worked, moved to adventurous eats , worked well. And that’s all. Every other show won’t download. Metal chef downloaded , once I click on season 1, it just loads and crashes. I moved on to VIP Valhalla, it keeps reducing my vip tickets but would equally just keep loading before it crashes. Moved to download chateau creep, same issue. Is there any hope or should I delete . It’s getting boring 
    Hey there @Kikz . Could you elaborate what you mean by "refuse to open"? Are you unable to purchase and open the shows?