How to Retrieve lost data from Cooking Dash after Update on Apple Ipad

Recently updated Cooking Dash on 10/28. App was working until 11/2 - played one game, got booted out and when I clicked on the app it took me back to Level 1. with 1 gold. Before it crashed I was at level 66 and had 586 Gold. I have contacted Customer Service but nothing yet. Is there anything I can do on my end to retrieve the data I lost or do I have to wait for customer service? I really don't want to start all over. It too me 4-ever to get where I was and to achieve that much gold.

Please help!
Thank you!

Answers

• DashingMikeDashingMike Moderators 664 Posts
    Sorry to hear that! If you've already contacted Customer Care, they should respond back to you within 3-5 business days. If they haven't responded back, please PM me and I'll have someone take a look. Thanks!
  • AMWALLIS24AMWALLIS24 Registered Users 3 Posts
    Thank you DashingMike. I will wait until I hear from customer care. Hopefully it won't be too long. I will PM you next week if I don't hear anything.
  • DashingMikeDashingMike Moderators 664 Posts
    No problem. I hope you hear back soon!
  • ebby622ebby622 Registered Users 4 Posts
    I have he same exact issue happening but I was at lvl 112! This is the second time this has happened. The first time I only got a “sorry”. No resolution! This is absolutely not customer service and 3-5 day is outrageous for the amount of money the players are expected to spend!

• wyattknwyattkn Registered Users, Member 0 Posts
    Dashing Mike can you help me please? I have lost my progress. I spent hundreds of dollars if I don't get it back. 
    Dashing Mike can you help me please? I have lost my progress. I spent hundreds of dollars if I don't get it back. 

• dot727dot727 Registered Users, Member 0 Posts
    @DashingMike I just had this happen to me and they were only able to restore my data to a point. Much earlier in my progress. I had spent close to $270 in the last 4 mos on sets and gold. I forwarded my receipts to customer care as the restoration is much earlier than the last 4 mos. They said they have forwarded it to the development team but not to contact on that ticket again. How can I follow up if I am not supposed to contact on that ticket an what kind of time frame shoul I expect an answer back.
  • dot727dot727 Registered Users, Member 0 Posts
    @DashingMike I just had this happen to me and they were only able to restore my data to a point. Much earlier in my progress. I had spent close to $270 in the last 4 mos on sets and gold. I forwarded my receipts to customer care as the restoration is much earlier than the last 4 mos. They said they have forwarded it to the development team but not to contact on that ticket again. How can I follow up if I am not supposed to contact on that ticket an what kind of time frame shoul I expect an answer back.