Lost All Progress

YoutuberGrudYoutuberGrud Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
I uninstalled the game out of frustration due to crashing issues but made sure I was signed into facebook so I could get my stuff back. After reinstalling I reconnected my facebook and I didn't get my progress back. My username and profile pic are all there just nothing else. I've created a customer care ticket but I kinda need this addressed as soon as I can so I can continue recording for my youtube channel. Please help! Android device btw. 
Prev13456

Comments

• MsflaireMsflaire Registered Users 3 Posts
    HELP!!! I opened cooking dash on my iPad this morning and all my venues are gone!!! I am on the very first venue again. I've been playing Cooking Dash since it's inception and I've spent literally hundreds of dollars on gold packages, coins and upgrades! I recently purchased fast flo deals and auto serves and everything is gone!!! I have not only bought every venue, I have stocked up and earned many vips and supers. I've also beat everything earning gold stars on every game I played. I'd purchased 3 slots on each game and purchased unlocks on at least 20 games all the way to Festival of Lights! I had over 2million in coins, over 300 in gold, 290 supplies and all of it is gone! It has me back to square one and asking me to buy everything all over again and having to earn my way back up...I had 9 fast flos, 8 fast and fingerous, 6 swift serve....and double digits in everyone else.I am furious! I have literally spent over $700 in 2016 alone in purchases and now I've lost everything??? I want to know what you are going to do to fix this problem?? I have been reading the forums and I see that I am not the only one that this has happened to. What is going on with Cooking Dash???? Why did this happen???
  • DashingMikeDashingMike Moderators 664 Posts
    Sorry to hear that! Please contact Customer Care through the Settings of your app and they should be able to assist you with recovering your account.
  • MsflaireMsflaire Registered Users 3 Posts
    I've contacted customer care and they've done NOTHING! I Have spent a lot of money on this game and I'm really disappointed that as much money as this game generates there is not better customer service to handle something like this! I have read other posts expressing the same thing as well. I'm really disappointed and upset .
    If connecting to Facebook did not work please let them know that so they can investigate further.
  • azidashazidash Registered Users 1 Posts
    i see that a lot of people lost their data after upgrading to the new venue, I was affected!!! I upgraded, then opened up the app to find I'm back at square one!!! I contacted customer service need a response asap, I have spent a lot of money on this game, had a lot of coins and gold as well as ALL of the supers and 3 auto chefs- what is going on?!?!? Please help 
    Hey there azidash! Sorry to hear you've lost your progress in Cooking Dash! Customer Care will respond back to you soon. If they don't respond within 3-5 business days, please let me know and I'll make sure someone take a look.
  • gypsychkgypsychk Registered Users 100 Posts
    edited October 2017
    3-5 days is a shockingly long time to make a paying customer wait for help.

Lost my progress (years' worth). Does not appear I'll be getting it back. A warning to those who consider paying for anything in the game.

(I was logged in to Facebook when I lost progress, am still logged in. Logged out and back in with no change. Was asked to send a screen shot of where I had been before progress was lost, which is of course impossible to provide.)
  • pami_wasabipami_wasabi Registered Users 6 Posts
    I, myself am not too happy about the constant crashing and how the accelerate recipe videos don't work. Despite the money spent on this game, it's my last. It's too bad.
    Logged in this morning and no change (and no response from help). Logged in just a few minutes ago and things have been restored. (Of course ... missing gold from one of the free gold "other offers" things I completed, so hoping to get that straightened out ... but otherwise things seem back to normal.)

Hope you see the same result, @pami_wasabi .
    (For those reading this: I DID lose a couple of days' progress, which isn't a huge deal. Also a lot of gold that had come in from playing other games in exchange for "free" gold. That annoys me, but whatever.)
  • kcarroll55kcarroll55 Registered Users 1 Posts
    edited November 2017
    I also lost all of my data & progress. Sent a message a couple of days ago & still no answer or my data & progress back. I had lots of coins & over 200 gold bars. Also paid for one of the pop ups to get more coins, gold bars, 2 of one item from prep kitchen & 1 of the kitchens to open the cost was 9.99 which I never got credit for
  • AMWALLIS24AMWALLIS24 Registered Users 3 Posts
    I just lost all my data today after doing an update on 10/28/17. Contacted customer service but nothing. I;m hoping they can fix the issue or retrieve all or part of my data. I was at level 66 , had 586 gold and bought different shows and now I am back to 1 with 1 gold and only table steaks open. It sucks! I've never had an issue like this before.
    @kcarroll55 @AMWALLIS24 If Customer Care hasn't responded back to you in 3-5 business days, please PM me and I'll have someone take a look. Thanks for your patience!
  • azidashazidash Registered Users 1 Posts
    edited November 2017
    Hey there azidash! Sorry to hear you've lost your progress in Cooking Dash! Customer Care will respond back to you soon. If they don't respond within 3-5 business days, please let me know and I'll make sure someone take a look.
    Removed information regarding ticket - DashingMike
    Hey there @azidash, I removed the information about the conversation you had with support. Please continue working with them to try to recover as much of your progress as possible.
  • amandafay18amandafay18 Registered Users 2 Posts
    I've also lost my progress on cooking dash after upgrading.
    Other times when ive switched phones or anything, I had no problem getting it all back when I connect to facebook. But I have been trying off and on all day and it still is not working.
    Sorry to hear that @amandafay18 ! Can you contact Customer Care? They'll be able to assist you in recovering your account.
  • DolphinzNAngelzDolphinzNAngelz Registered Users 1 Posts
    Ever since the update in late October, I have been unable to open the game. It starts to load but then it crashes. It asks if I want to report this, and I have a few times, but I have not heard back from anyone. I recently purchased several bundles but had issues getting them to my device. Now I am concerned I wasted my money. I had contacted Customer Service and they were very helpful so I was surprised when I received no response to this issue. What do I do?
  • carrieburcarriebur Registered Users 3 Posts
    This just  happened to me today. I have been playing since the inception of the game. I have made many purchases and invested a lot of money. When I opened it today it took me back to season one episode one. How can I get back to the point where I was yesterday?  Help!!!
    Hey @carriebur. Please contact Customer Care through the settings. They'll be able to assist you with recovering your account.
  • Mazl57Mazl57 Registered Users 2 Posts
    I had exactly the same thing happen a few weeks ago - I reconnected to Facebook and contacted customer care - after a few days they were able to fix it but it was quite worrying for a while.
  • ebby622ebby622 Registered Users 4 Posts
    Has anyone had any resolution to this? It’s happened to me TWICE and all I got was “Connect to FB” as if I hadn’t tried that already 50 times!
  • ebby622ebby622 Registered Users 4 Posts
    As of right now I’ve received no response or help with my Cooking Dash acct that was reset at lvl 112. The app is ridiculously expensive with no customer support! I’ve tried disconnecting  and reconnecting to FB and it’s still the same. Has anyone else been able to recover their progress?!
    Hey there Ebby622. Sorry to hear that your progress was gone! Customer Care should respond back to your message soon. If they don't respond back in the next 2 days, please PM me and I'll have someone take a look.
  • Ddiana411Ddiana411 Registered Users 3 Posts
    Same issue here.  I was playing on the 24th all day had 21hrs to go til they opened the second part of Trial of Style then I logged on after 5pm and my 3 year progress was all gone.  I'm waiting on Customer Care to reply because its embarrassing to say I've spent a bit of cash on this game I refuse to restart.
  • Ddiana411Ddiana411 Registered Users 3 Posts
    I lost all progress on November 24th wrote customer care, they replied last night on November 27th saying all my stuff was restored from November 25th.  By the 25th it was only showing me table steaks and nothing more so how is that restoring my game?   He said Force close game then restart.  Apparently that didn't work.
  • KaylaHellalKaylaHellal Registered Users 1 Posts
    Same problem for several days. It started on my old phone, which was dying so I assumed that was the issue, but it won't load the progress with my new phone either and keeps bringing to the tutorial level. It shows briefly in the background of the game launch that the levels I gave are trying to load but immediately jumped to the tutorial and shows nothing saved. I think it's an issue with their new update if I'm not alone.
    Hey guys! Sorry to hear that you're losing progress. Please contact Customer Care through the settings of your device and someone should be able to help assist you in recovering your progress.
  • kjomyers4kjomyers4 Registered Users 2 Posts
    My game reset back to level 1 of Table Steaks this past Tuesday evening (11/27). I was at XP level 65, had 76 gold bars that remained from a previous purchase, as well as close to 60,000 coins and pretty much full prep kitchen recipes, among other things. I also was competing in the Trial of Style event, had gotten pretty far and was in overall 7th place before I lost all game progress.

I had previously contacted customer service regarding my game not updating with gold bars that I had purchased on several occasions, and they responded VERY quickly, like within an hour or two. I am STILL waiting for someone to contact me back about this loss of gameplay data and I have sent two separate messages to Customer Care within the app settings. I first contacted them yesterday midmorning (11/28) and again that night, and still haven't even received an automated reply that they are receiving my messages in the first place. I've tried force stopping the game, restarting the app and my phone, logging out and back into Facebook, all to no avail - every time I launch the game I'm back at square one.

Needless to say I am NOT happy with the lack of customer care support on this, as I have spent a lot of money on this game (against my better judgement LOL). I would really appreciate any input on what else to do, since I don't seem to be getting anywhere with the customer support in the actual game settings. Should I file a ticket here on the support website? I just want my progress to be restored so I can play again!! I am definitely not starting over :-1: 
    Sorry to hear that kjomyers4. If you've already sent in a ticket, they should reply back soon. If they don't respond in the next 2 business days, please PM me and I'll have someone take a look.