Problem with Level up

chocciechoccie Registered Users 4 Posts
I just got the update and things were fine when my experience counter went up to 9999999999. Therefore, the game is hung on leveling up with no end in sight. My profile is synced to my Facebook account so that I cannot even delete and restart the game, which I do not want to do. Is this a bug in the update? Please advise. My game id on facebook is 488482224657800

Comments

• DashingMikeDashingMike Moderators 664 Posts
    Sorry to hear that! Please contact Customer Care and they'll be able to assist you!
  • chocciechoccie Registered Users 4 Posts
    I contacted Customer Care in addition to posting here and have not received a response.
    It does take some time but they should contact you back soon! In the meantime, try force closing and reopening. Your game should be fine to access now.
  • chocciechoccie Registered Users 4 Posts
    I tried the force close and reopen. I even tried it on a different device with no luck.
    Sorry to hear that! Please continue working with Customer Care so that they can help you troubleshoot. :( Sorry for the inconvenience!
  • rchrisprchrisp Registered Users 8 Posts
    im halfway through the series finale of Taco Train (is that what it's called? I can't get in to check) and at the end when awarding the coins a glitch happened and I was given over a million points. The game now keeps trying to continuously level up, which sounds great in theory but it will take me weeks to keep clicking "accept" to cycle through it all.

How on earth do I fix this/stop it levelling up? I've been playing every day for 18 months and don't want to lose my progress...
  • Salmon rollSalmon roll Registered Users 106 Posts
    I want a million points
    Hey there! Sorry to hear about that! Force close and reopening should stop the popups. :( This is a known issue that our team is aware of.
    I've got the same problem as well and have also contacted customer support. Please help...
    Ive tried that, turned my phone on and off, forced close five times but still it keeps happening...
  • FusionGalaxyFusionGalaxy Registered Users 135 Posts
    Just keep going...
    It would take months, look at the score in the top left corner....
  • FusionGalaxyFusionGalaxy Registered Users 135 Posts
    It stops at level 213
  • Salmon rollSalmon roll Registered Users 106 Posts
    Free gold lol
  • LuleGirlLuleGirl Registered Users 24 Posts
    Did anyone have subsequent issues after this? I just had this bug and leveled up to 212. Hope nothing goes wrong hereafter.
    Mine just says "max" and works as normal. Jo more level ups ever again though it seems.
  • AnnSianaAnnSiana Registered Users 1 Posts
    Hello. I have just joined here. I too have just discovered this problem. Mine is now maxed to 212 and it has now stopped. I have reported it to Customer Care and will wait for them. Force closing and restarting didn't do anything so now I just have a game that will not level up but I can still play. Will this be rectified and go back to my normal levels?

Thanks
    Hey there @AnnSiana. Did this happen to you on the new version of 2.1 or on 2.0? If it's on 2.1, please contact Customer Care and request for DashingMike. We're looking to try to fix this issue.
  • cozilla11cozilla11 Registered Users 1 Posts
    I had the same issue and contacted costumer care and they basically said there is no fix and they don’t know when it will get fixed, and that I should look here for updates. That was several weeks ago and the newest update didn’t fix the problem. I don’t want to level up my game all the way and keep playing only to lose any new progress once they fix the bug, any idea when this will be fixed?
    Hey there cozilla11. Unfortunately, the levels won't be changed. You'll be there for a while. You shouldn't lose any progress. I'm looking for new users that downloaded the newest version (2.1) and experienced the bug. Should anyone have experienced the issue, please contact Customer Care and ask for the ticket to be passed to DashingMike.