New Update

I am very frustrated with customer care right now. My game has simple crash before starting one of the levels of the Series Finale of Out-n-Inning. I got a pop up that I should report the crash to a customer care thinking I was helping track a known bug. The customer care team proceeded to deactivate the update on my account stating that my device can not support the new upgrade, which is absurd. Now, not only has the update been deleted, which means I can not benefit from the reduce prep times for VIPs and super characters. Furthermore, customer are has not responded to my messages in over twenty four hours. I am a long time daily player, and I deserve A fix to this decision and at the very least I deserve a response.

Comments

• DrKimmiebearDrKimmiebear Registered Users 1 Posts
    I am having the same issue. The customer care team did not even tell me that they were deactivating the update. I personally feel like this is something that you should have to consent to.
  • DashingMikeDashingMike Moderators 664 Posts
    Hey there Phairgame! If you crashing a lot, you'll get the popup to contact support so that they can remove the new features. Support does take a while to respond but rest assured they will respond. You can request them to give you the new features in your next correspondence and they should be able to enable it back for you.