Options

Android, not able to watch any videos at all. I just get a black screen with a loading circle for th

Android, not able to watch any videos at all. I just get a black screen with a loading circle for the time of the video then it goes back to the game. After this happens the first time it doesn't even go the black screen

Answers

• Options
    DashingMikeDashingMike Moderators 664 Posts
    Sorry to hear that! Do you mind letting me know what device you're on? Additionally, can you force close the game, toggle your wifi off and on and launch the game again to try another video. Does that fix the issue or do you still see the black screen with a loading circle?
  • Options
    tasha12141tasha12141 Registered Users 4 Posts
    I have a galaxy s7 and I was able to wach videos when I would prep my food to give me less time and to get gold groceries and coins this just happened out of nowhere for the past 2weeks 
  • Options
    level003level003 Registered Users 73 Posts
    Similar problem for me, but usually only on those weird 360 degree movie theater videos. When they load (after a long delay), only the movie room loads - no video ever plays on the screen. So all I can do is look at the movie room. These videos used to work for me before the last update, so I know what is supposed to happen. Then when it finally ends I do not receive any prize (presumably because I did not see any advertiser's video). Then, for some reason no other video will load after this. I have to reboot game to get a new video, and pray it's not a 360 one or else I have to reboot again. Playing on samsung galaxy S5.
  • Options
    Themis271Themis271 Registered Users 1 Posts
    I'm still having this problem - it's been over a week now. I'm lucky if I get 3 videos to play in a day. It's usually only 1. I'm using a Samsung Galaxy s6. Tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game yesterday, and no change.