Glitch took my saucers!

After the last Trial of Style I went in to check my results and claim my prize, but as the game often does, it glitched while opening and claimed I made 0 style points, was at the bottom of the rankings, and lost the 2 saucers I had for Table Steaks and the baseball place since it thought I never passed them. I rebooted game and that fixed my style points and put me back in the correct rank (15th), but it did not put my Trial saucers back for Table Steaks and baseball place. I have reported to customer care, but have not heard anything in days and I'm getting worried since I see another Trial coming. Please help!
Prev13

Comments

• level003level003 Registered Users 73 Posts
    The trial is almost over. Customer care is not responding. It shouldn't take a week to replace my 2 missing saucers. Please help!
    This is so frustrating! I just got another message asking me for a screenshot. I keep asking them a screen shot of what?! I can't travel back in time and get a screen shot of me maintaining my Table Steaks and Out n Inning saucers in the last trial. Meanwhile I continue to play the current trial unfairly DOWN 20 Style points each round. Please just add the saucers back to my account. 
    Just stole another 4 saucers earned in the most recent trial. I am LIVID. Am I the only person this happens to? It happens when I open the app after a trial ends. It takes a few seconds for the game to connect to the server for my individual stats, and in those initial seconds the Trial thinks I am a new player with nothing and it swipes my saucers. Then once the server updates I am able to see and collect my reward, but the Trial saucers do not come back. This will put me unfairly back 60 points on the next trial! Customer Care is a joke - CAN ANYONE OUT THERE HELP?
    I am owed Table Steaks and Out n Inning trial saucers from 2 trials ago, and Country Fried Cabin, Cutie Cakes, Tapas del Mar, and Merry Feastmas saucers from the most recent trial. This combined with the video problems (they rarely ever work anymore - please just remove those 360 degree ones as they kill all future videos and never give rewards) make me want to quit this game. It used to be awesome. The trial seemed fun - it would be without all the glitches. You should work out ALL bugs before releasing major updates like this.
  • adashplayeradashplayer Registered Users 20 Posts
    I have the same problem, last time I lost two saucers, this time four. I already contacted customer care but nothing helpful happened yet.
  • AceOnion46801AceOnion46801 Registered Users 1 Posts
    I lost 5 saucers!! ugh.
    Thanks for chiming in - I was was wondering if it was a common glitch or just my phone. I first reported this problem on 12/18 and am still waiting for a resolution. Ugh!
  • anitaclaireanitaclaire Registered Users 25 Posts
    Same thing here, i contacted customer service and i just get canned response about needing to "defend" them, I don't think they are listening to what i am telling the .  I did not lose the ranking,  just the saucers.
  • gypsychkgypsychk Registered Users 100 Posts
    Same. Lost one saucer, contacted customer service and they just asked me to explain what the problem is. Goofy glitch.
  • stacymarlow04stacymarlow04 Registered Users 0 Posts
    I have completed 3 Trial of Styles (2nd place in the first, 5th place in the other two). The last two times, I got a message that said "You didn't beat the Milestone levels and lost the Golden Saucers for the following shows". I am confused, because I played and beat all of the levels in Trial of Style. Does anyone know what this means and how to avoid it? Thanks!
    Everytime I open the game, i have to log out and then reconnect for it to see my progress.  Assuming this means i will lose the golden saucers again at the end of the event. 
    I've lost 6 total now, and fully expect to lose the ones I earn on the current trial. I'm taking screen shots every time I complete one. :(
    level003 said:

I've lost 6 total now, and fully expect to lose the ones I earn on the current trial. I'm taking screen shots every time I complete one. :(

Take screen shots of your final trial progress, I'd say. (In my case, they're saying I lost a saucer after losing a level during trial of style ... a level I actually passed.)
    edited January 2018
    Yes, that's what I'm doing. Just lost 2 more (really 3, but 1 was one that was stolen in a previous trial), so now I am owed 8 saucers. I've also asked them to reimburse me 5 gold I had to pay to extend time on a trial board where I was only short about 40 style points - if I'd had all my correct saucers I wouldn't have required the extra time to finish. Day 20 and counting, still no help from customer care.
    Happened again on the newest trial of style. This time I took screen shots to prove it to customer care. Hope that they are finally going to solve it.
  • agraybeetleagraybeetle Registered Users 2 Posts
    Yep, just happend to me on the newest trial of style.
    Customer care said I had to defend them, yet I had just won them. I tried to explain and then the guy didn't respond back..I couldn't get screenshots, except ones that I got 2nd place and didn't have golden saucers for milestones. 
  • DashingMikeDashingMike Moderators 664 Posts
    Hey guys! Thanks for passing this along. The development team needs these screenshots as we're unable to reproduce this issue. Any information you can provide to the Customer Care team would be super helpful.
    Additionally, can you let me know if you guys are on iOS or Android? This will help me pinpoint the issue. Thanks for all of your help!
  • FusionGalaxyFusionGalaxy Registered Users 135 Posts
    Did you complete the last milestone level? Because if you don't, your golden saucers you earned in the same trial of style event will be taken back from you.
  • agraybeetleagraybeetle Registered Users 2 Posts
    I didn't get an appropriate response from CS the first time besides them explaining that i somehow had to defend the saucers i just won.. So the second time, i mentioned that numerous players were having the same issue and since it wasn't corrected or properly explained the first time, i would stop spending money on the game. This time I got an explanation that They did realize this issue and are attempting to fix it.  
    @DashingMike Android. Don't have screen grabs from the trial from which I lost saucers, because I didn't know I had to take screen shots, and results from ToS's aren't saved. I did take a screen shot of my final results in the last ToS, but (so far) I haven't discovered any lost saucers. :smile:
    Out of curiosity, are you guys connected to FB? Additionally, do you guys log in and log out of FB when you're playing the game? If you could also tell me if you delete and reinstall the game when there's a new version, that would be a great help. Thanks!

Out of curiosity, are you guys connected to FB?

Yes.

Additionally, do you guys log in and log out of FB when you're playing the game?

Never.

If you could also tell me if you delete and reinstall the game when there's a new version, that would be a great help.

Never.

Thanks!

Thank YOU.
    While the trial of style is on,  i have to sign out of facebook,  then log back in everytime to see my progress.  This time i just kept the game open until the trial ended and was able to keep the saucers.  Still missing some from previous trial. 
    I have sent all of my screen shots to Customer Care. There were many since it has happened over the last 3 trials. The only ones I didn't have were from the first trial this occurred on since I didn't know it was going to happen. 

My answers to Dashing Mike's questions are the same as gypsychk's.

This did not happen after the very first Trial I played. I think that was before a big update, but I am not sure about that. 

I don't know if this is related, but the Trial venue itself takes a long time to update and load once the game is open. If I click on it when the game first opens, it puts me at the first world with no style points. I then go play another venue to give the trial time to update, then when I click on it again my progress is back where it should be. I even still have the saucers I earned during that particular trial (but not the ones it stole from previous trials.) For some reason when this happens at the end of a trial when prizes are awarded the saucers do not get replaced like the style points and prizes do when the Trial load catches up with the game.

I think we have good wifi - at&t fiber. I'm not a techie, so I'm not sure. Speed test on device: 4 ms ping, 123.46 Mbps download, 91.74 Mbps upload.

I hope that helps.
    Yes I am connected to facebook, I never log out and in again, and I never delete and reinstalled the game. I'm on android, and it also happened when I beat the final milestone level. I already sent screenshots to customer care.
  • mummymandymummymandy Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    level003 said:
    Yes, that's what I'm doing. Just lost 2 more (really 3, but 1 was one that was stolen in a previous trial), so now I am owed 8 saucers. I've also asked them to reimburse me 5 gold I had to pay to extend time on a trial board where I was only short about 40 style points - if I'd had all my correct saucers I wouldn't have required the extra time to finish. Day 20 and counting, still no help from customer care.

• mummymandymummymandy Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    My game keeps glitching so I contacted customer services 4 them 2 take away the latest update from me!!
    so I’ve got no trial of style n my saucers r all gone!! Being ignored by them as well!! 
    Thanks for the additional info everyone. I've passed it to the team so they can investigate further. If you guys notice any other details regarding Trial of Style, please let me know.

As for @mummymandy, so sorry to hear that the update was removed. Since the update is animation heavy, players on some devices may experience more crashes than others. If they are, we remove the update so that they're still able to play the game. If you get a new device, let Customer Care know and they'll be able to give you the new update as well as your existing progress.
    It just happened again. Lost all 3 saucers I earned over the weekend. Sent screen shots to Customer Care to prove it. Why can't you add least manually add them back after each trial until you fix the problem? That way we can fairly compete in the trial. I am now down 100 style points from where I should be when I compete in each trial episode. I have spent $ and gold to finish levels I should've passed freely if I had my saucers. I sent CC the names of all missing ones. If you can't do that then you shouldn't be running any more trials until this glitch is fixed.