Easiest Venue and Why?

I am just curious what venues everyone thinks are easy and why. I know Table Stakes is. So far the easiest venue for me was Metal Italian. I biased because I love Italian food. LOL

Comments

• Salmon rollSalmon roll Registered Users 106 Posts
    Barnyard BBQ. Because all I had to do was to keep the fire on the smoker alight and mister sleepy head awake.
  • pamiwasabipamiwasabi Registered Users 8 Posts
    For me, Zero-G Pizzeria, Metal Italian and Enso Sushi were the easiest. I upgraded my appliances and food early on and that helped me a lot.
  • CookingDashgalCookingDashgal Registered Users 81 Posts
    pamiwasabi wrote: »
    For me, Zero-G Pizzeria, Metal Italian and Enso Sushi were the easiest. I upgraded my appliances and food early on and that helped me a lot.

Thanks for the suggestion about Zero-G Pizzeria. At first I thought it was a little strange. It has grown on me.
  • amehzinamehzin Registered Users 2 Posts
    Metal Italian is the easiest for me. I finished that 5 stars without needing to use the Auto Chef or upgrading the spaghetti machine. Sundae Fundae is also fairly easy but I'm still halfway through that one.

Hardest ones for me.. Cutie Cakes (and Dreamy Delights), Enso Sushi and Kpop. Struggled to get through all those.
  • SageMageSageMage Registered Users 24 Posts
    I agree with Metal Chef Italian being easy. I hope they add another show to that studio, cooking is a lot more epic with metal music playing in the background.
    I finished Zero-G Pizzeria. I am debating about opening Sundae Fundae. That was the last update I got. After I finish that I will probably stop playing since my Kindle no longer gets the updates. Thanks for all the suggestions.

I finished Zero-G Pizzeria. I am debating about opening Sundae Fundae. That was the last update I got. After I finish that I will probably stop playing since my Kindle no longer gets the updates. Thanks for all the suggestions.

Sundae Fundae is one of the hardest venues I ever played. Even with the auto chef and nearly all appliance upgrades, its still extremely difficult to memorize certain orders. Upgrades Aren't that bad apart from some of the appliances. And it doesn't have a steep price increase like the other new venues.
    Zero G was pretty easy though
    I think I will pass on Sundae Fundae. Too many combos drive me nuts. What about the Country Fried Cabin venue?
  • phairgamephairgame Registered Users 15 Posts
    Country Fried cabin is extremely expensive for upgrades, and it’s one where the appliances do not automatically turn on at the beginning of the episode. Also, all the prep recipes take very long to generate.
    Thanks Phairgame. I will avoid it. I don't like expensive upgrades. Not many venues left to play.
    edited November 2017
    Isn't every restaurant really expensive? I'm on the Indian restaurant and Its eating up my gold like a 5 course meal.
    I have a choice for these restaurant venues to open. Which one should I open ? Why did you like it? Thanks
    Wonderland Delights
    Lava Luau
    Parisian Palace
    Jamaican Me Hungry
    Cat Lady Crepes (This one scares me)
    Piece of Ate

I have a choice for these restaurant venues to open. Which one should I open ? Why did you like it? Thanks
    Wonderland Delights
    Lava Luau
    Parisian Palace
    Jamaican Me Hungry
    Piece of Ate

All of these venues are pretty expensive, so it may take time to complete
    Wonderland Delights
    Hybrid of CC and ES. Involves cake making and tea serving. Cake making is now twice as difficult as there are 4 toppings to choose from. Gave up on season 4 because I got bored. I suggest upgrading the cake maker as soon as possible
    Lava Luau
    Think of this venue as a less annoying version of Caveman Paleo. Unfortunately the cooking appliences have 4 speeds. Really really slow, really slow, slow, and instant. Unfortunately, you don't do much with lava, its only used to keep the cookers on.
    Parisian Palace
    Do you love dealing with Maddie, peter and mary ann's non existent patience meters? You will definitely love this venue. Currently halfway through the first season
    Jamaican Me Hungry
    Fun fact, this was the 3rd venue I bought from a special 20 gold offer for this venue. Back then I thought that this venue would cost so much to open so I bought as soon as I got the gold. Bad idea, as it got really expensive. Fortunately, it starts off really cheap.
    I really like this venue, simply because of the theme. It is quite difficult without proper upgrades though.
    Piece of Ate
    I hate this venue so much, that it ruined pirates for me. You know there is something wrong when the first level takes around 3/4 of the time to complete.
    Thank you so much for the detailed information. It really helps. I wish I could transfer you progress from my Kindle to an Android tablet. That would make my life easier. LOL All the venues seem really expensive on gold and are kind of like other venues. Decision time.
  • jonahfalconjonahfalcon Registered Users 27 Posts
    Aside from the base ones, Out 'N' Inning is real easy for me. I'm shockingly starting to ace Parisian Palace without an AutoChef, too.
  • slmphoslmpho Registered Users 8 Posts
    Aside from Table Steaks which is an obvious one, I think Adventurous Eats, Taco Train, Metal Chef, and Zero-G are the easiest. I did most of those without getting autochef. That being said I did complete VIP without autochef because she’s stupid expensive. BUT I also cannot get 5 stars on the last level of the last season to save my life. 
    Just finished season 2 of Parisian Palace, and I can confidently say that it is one of the easiest venues in the game. There is only one ingredient preparing station and it is almost insignificant until season 3.
    Salmon roll, I had to switch my game from a Kindle to Android Tablet. I can finally see the new venues and got to spin the wheel. I spin the wheel more than I should but I have 3 million in coins. I tried working on Medieval Times but I couldn't stand it any longer. So I opened Parisian Palace . I am in the second season and I am in love. Thanks for the tip.