Options

Daily spin

the free spin used to happen daily.  Now the timer seems to reset at 48 hours. I put in a ticket and they blamed my clock?  Seems strange. Does anyone else have this problem?

Comments

• Options
    gypsychkgypsychk Registered Users 100 Posts
    Yup, same. I haven't bothered submitting a question, though.
  • Options
    DashingMikeDashingMike Moderators 664 Posts
    Sorry to hear that guys. Are you guys both getting 48 hours or do you have a different time reset @gypsychk? I've passed this along to the team for further investigation but any information will be super helpful.
  • Options
    HeidiFishHeidiFish Registered Users 78 Posts
    This happens to me a lot, too - maybe once every three days, I don’t get the free spin. But I can get a spin starting at 5,000 coins, so I know it’s not a clock issue. Not worth putting a ticket in to customer care, though, because the wheel spins are pretty useless. A couple of tokens towards an item that will take 200+ tokens to get? It will take months if not a year before I start getting excited about possibly getting enough tokens to get the item.
  • Options
    SisterbearSisterbear Registered Users 113 Posts
    My free spins are 24 hours then the next is 40 hours then back to 24 hours. The 40 hours says next free spin 1 day 16 hours. I just thought it was the way it was suppose to be? I didn't put in a ticket either. I'm not a fan of the wheels, I actually don't want a free auto chef. I like the challenge to play without them. I'm only doing the free wheel spins to get free supplies and recipes and when I get close to the auto chefs I'll stop spinning.
  • Options
    elizard123elizard123 Registered Users 52 Posts
    I think the problem is that there needs to be a feature where you can toggle auto chef on/off.