Game not loading at all

E175DriverE175Driver Registered Users 2 Posts
After updating to the Jan 9, 2018 release the episodes did not download. Tried various internet connections, toggling on/off wifi, shutting down and restarting app. Shut down and restarted iPad, worked. Purchased new Dim Sum Citadel but when I tried to enter it and play, it gets stuck on black screen with Flo spinning golden saucers. Again tried various internet connections, toggling on/off wifi, shutting down and restarting app, and shutting down and restarted iPad, and letting it load for about 10min. None of those fixed it, it just goes from the game loading splash screen to the black screen with flo and the spinning saucers. I don't want to uninstall/reinstall app because I don't want to lose my progress. I'm playing on iPad Pro. Any suggestions to fix this?

Comments

• E175DriverE175Driver Registered Users 2 Posts
    Now it doesn't even go past the game splash screen anymore. Also the splash screen shows a download bar that doesn't advance at all.
  • DashingMikeDashingMike Moderators 664 Posts
    Hey there @E175Driver. Please contact Customer Care and let them know that you want to reinstall the game. Please have them check and make sure you have a recent save file and they should give you the go ahead. Hopefully a reinstall will help you out!