Lost All Progress

Comments

• kjomyers4kjomyers4 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Thanks @DashingMike, it was finally taken care of a few hours ago!! I'm back to playing and happier than a clam, haha!
  • DashingMikeDashingMike Moderators 664 Posts
    :) Awesome. Glad to hear that they were able to help.
  • vandoorselaerlavandoorselaerla Registered Users 1 Posts
    I too have lost all my data, have been in touch with the customer service, but a week later still nothing fixed, and little hope, I have done everything they have asked (checking . I have spent a lot of money as well on this game, $500 + in 2017 alone, had all stars, crowns, all autochefs, hundreds of upgrades and gold. I have finally asked if I should give up. So frustrating, this is an amazing game, but I would have to recommend no one spend a penny on this as its no guarantee you will have it tomorrow. Sad but true. Good luck to all those
  • moulinrg31moulinrg31 Registered Users 1 Posts
    I too have recently become a victim of losing everything and going back to level 1. I had several upgrades that I purchased, 100 or so gold bars a lot of venues that I had bought and upgraded. Sent a message through support, both through the settings in the game and the cooking dash website to no avail. How did you get support to answer and why is this happening, I’ll delete it before I start from square one again.
    If you've lost your progress, your best bet is to contact support. They'll be able to assist you. If you still don't hear back within 3-5 business days, please PM me and I'll have someone take a look.
  • bearangel20bearangel20 Registered Users 1 Posts
    I've lost all of my data and now back at the very beginning. I was signed into Facebook too which should have saved all of my progress. I've been playing this games for 2 years now if not more and I would like to get this fixed. I have contacted support and they have responded back. My device shut off when I was playing the game because the power ran out. When I charged it back up, I was back at the beginning. I really do not want to lose all of my progress that I have made. Just feeling frustrated. :#
    Sorry to hear that @bearangel20! Please continue working with support. They'll be able to help recover that account.
  • gypsychkgypsychk Registered Users 100 Posts
    Just reporting here as an FYI: Lost all progress, gold, upgrades, VIPs, etc.

Have reported. If history tells me anything, I should expect to receive some (but not all) of it back, and it should take several weeks for that to happen. I don't expect to hear from customer service for 3-5 days, and when I do they'll ask me questions I already answered in my initial email.

Glad I didn't buy the recent "rare offer."
    Color me impressed ... received a response today, and everything's been restored.
    Glad to hear it worked out for you.
  • atierneyatierney Registered Users 1 Posts
    I am very upset I have been playing this game for a while now have invested a ton of money! Had an issue with some venues not loading and customer service told me to connect to Facebook and then uninstall and reinstall and I lost all my progress. I have spent hundreds! Please help! I have posted into customer care, still no response. After all the money I have spent you would think they would provide better service. Very unhappy!!
    Sorry to hear that @atierney. Customer Care will get back to you but it may take a couple of days. Make sure to not update your ticket as that may go to the end of the queue. Rest assured they'll get to your ticket and help assist with recovering your account.
  • k2hotalingk2hotaling Registered Users 1 Posts
    I played my game this am. Went back an hour later and everything was lost. I did put a ticket in but I'm nervous I won't be able to get it all back. So much time and soo much money invested.
  • Lalaland7Lalaland7 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Hello, I got a new iPad for christmas and when I downloaded everything back, I lost everything on Cooking dash, even after I logged in to facebook. I already opened a ticket with customer service but I'm just so worried after reading that so many people have lost their progress, why is it only this game that gives so much trouble? it really took away the excitment of getting new stuff.
  • sandralauyssandralauys Registered Users 1 Posts
    My game crushed this morning. Deleted game re login lost all my progress! I am fighting for 1st position for event and now my game become level 1. Try reload still the same. No news from customer support! Please help!

• sandralauyssandralauys Registered Users 1 Posts
    Thank you customer service, I get back my game.
  • krispycritter21krispycritter21 Registered Users 1 Posts
      I have had this issue 3 times now!  Well more than that but usually disconnecting/reconnecting from facebook fixes.  The first time when I contacted support I got a reply with in a couple days saying it had been fixed and here was some gold for trouble.  The second time took like 2 weeks to fix cause it took days to get a reply, usually a response like try disconnectin from fb (like I didn't mention I'd already done this).  Now it's happened again and after days of waiting I've been told it has restored but it hasn't. I mentioned this and I get the response they restored me to the highest level...make sure I'm always connected to fb, blah, blah,blah.  So frustrated!  I have completed all restaurant's except big belly deli, earned all 5 stars in many of the levels etc.  
    Hey there! If you've written in a ticket, they should have responded back to you by now. :) Let me know if you still do not have your progress.
    Glad to hear that you were able to get your game back!
  • darcyvoodarcyvoo Registered Users 2 Posts
    I lost all progress today. I have played obsessively for three years. I have contacted customer service (no response)-I have NOT uninstalled and I AM connected to a Facebook account. I am just stumped. I have nearly all the restaurants and expansions. I have spent a lot of time and money on this game. Any advice would be appreciated.
    @darcyvoo I'd say this is the new normal. You WILL get (nearly all, if not all) of your progress back, but it will take anywhere from 5 days to 3 weeks. In my experience, customer service does not respond quickly (or consistently), and they'll ask questions you've already answered several times. They'll also ask for some weird things (screen shots, for example, of lost progress ... which is just absurd). But, as far as I know, everyone who's had this issue has had our progress restored.

Welcome to the club, unfortunately. :neutral:
  • astonisheddemon111astonisheddemon111 Registered Users 15 Posts
    Has anyone experienced it lately, in Jan? It also happened to me sometime Nov/Dec. They were able to help retrieve it back, they said the game had a bug or something. Now, it happened again but it's been 3 wks & the only response I got from customer serv was to send them screen shot, nothing further. The game developers should be aware of its issues, been lagging & crashing. The game & progress rebooted right before my eyes, didn't update my tablet whatsoever. It just simply vanished in a blink. I haven't retrieved half of my restaurants & golds/money so far. Customer serv isn't responsive. It's disappointing many ppl played this game for a long time just to go back to zero & lower levels.
    @astonisheddemon111 Just signed in and my progress was lost again.
    Same old story:

Logged in. I'd been connected to FB (I know this because I check every now and then, and the other day it showed I was NOT connected to FB. So I reconnected at that time.). When I logged in this morning, I'd been disconnected again. Progress reset to the beginning. (No gold, no upgrades, nothing.)
    Reported to customer service and we'll see what happens.
    Progress restored today by someone in customer service.
  • christobelawchristobelaw Registered Users, Member 0 Posts
     I was playing the game ( while logged into Facebook ) when it crashed. I relaunched the app and everything was gone, it was reset to the first venue, I noticed I was signed out so I thought signing it probably will just solve the problem but no, it didn't. So I sent an external email (not through the game app) to customer service on 5th Jan, got a reply asking me to sign in from fb a few days later and after some back and fro exchanges, the CSO asked me to send a ticket through the app itself on the 12th. I did as I was told, waited a few more days for the reply, and was happy to hear that they have recovered my progress, told me to force close and reopen the app to verify that I have my progress back. But it didn't came back. So I wrote in again and asked if I should perhaps download the latest update? Or just wait for it to resolve before proceeding. I received a reply asking me to create a new game and write in from that game? What does that even mean? This is so perplexing and frustrating. Feels like going around in circles
    Sorry for the frustration! It can be confusing when it comes to recovering your progress. Have them still been unable to assist you? If so, please PM me and let me know. I'll take a look!
    Hey guys. Sorry to hear that progress is getting lost in the middle of playing the game. Can you guys let me know what actions you did prior to the game resetting and you losing your progress? This will help me narrow down the issue so that I can pass it along to the development team.
    @DashingMike My progress was restored by someone and I heard from customer service pretty quickly. Not sure what actions I'd performed before it was lost .... opened the game and it was reset to the beginning.
    Thanks for the additional info. Does this happen when you close the game for the evening and then launch it the next morning? Do you get the loading screen? Additionally, do you launch the game, everything looks fine, and then randomly you get the loading screen and then you lose your progress? Any information that you recall would be incredibly helpful for us to pinpoint any possible issue.