Trial of Style

DJxStar7DJxStar7 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
I played trial of style once. When I exited the game and came back I tried to play trial of style again but it asks for a username. I put in my original username I started with and it tells me that it's in use. Yeah, it's mine. Its not recognising me from playing 5 minutes prior. Please fix.

Comments

• DashingMikeDashingMike Moderators 664 Posts
    Sorry to hear that! Have you messed with your fb login at any time or perhaps uninstalled and reinstalled the game? This will help me investigate it further.
  • ginnyenagyginnyenagy Registered Users 6 Posts
    Gah glad I am not alone in my disappointment of ToS. Eats way too many VIP tickets, and for the second time, I have come up to a venue that I have not unlocked yet--and I have a lot of venues at this point. I did that the last ToS--bought the new venue, and failed the level since it was't upgraded enough. (Ended up buying gold and VIP tickets and still failed). The prizes just aren't worth it to me. Just gonna ride it out. It is way too difficult for not that great of a payoff.
  • anitaclaireanitaclaire Registered Users 25 Posts
    The trial of style is a joke. Even though i was logged in to the game,  i beat all the trials, get the congratulations on winning,  next time i log in it tells me i didn't and i lost the golden saucers.  Contacting support is not even worth it anymore.  Just not worth all that just to get one fast flo. Not wasting time doing the trial of style anymore, it is making me lose interest in the game. This has happened everytime except that last one. 
  • level003level003 Registered Users 73 Posts
    edited January 2018
    This is a known problem they have been working on for almost 2 months now with no fix in sight. There is a long thread about it below under "Glitch took my saucers". I have lost a total of 10 saucers. :(