Crashes and bugs (my experience)

ohhhfireohhhfire Registered Users, Member 26 Posts
The last poster posted about having crashes and I had a similar issue and wanted to share my experience.
I emailed customer service and their solution was to remove all the new features without letting me know they were going to. I understand the reasoning but this ruined the game for me. I love all the new features and love that my prep recipes prep faster. Now I have spent the last several days begging them to put it back because the couple of crashes I had are not nearly as big of a deal breaker as losing all the new features. This morning I finally got a pop up asking me to accept the update, I did, and it did nothing. So now I still cannot enjoy the game and am not understanding why they won’t just fix what they broke. So if you are like me and do not want to lose all the new stuff including trial of style then you may want to hold off for an update. For me the game is no longer enjoyable without these features and I’m dissapointed and upset I even contacted support in the first place. I just want my game back to how it was 😢

Comments

• DashingMikeDashingMike Moderators 664 Posts
    Hey there! Sorry to hear that. Please keep working with Support and they'll help troubleshoot your account. The game may require an uninstall/reinstall to have the new features back. Please ask them to check and make sure you have some recent save progress before uninstalling. Hopefully that'll recover the new features you enjoyed!
  • ohhhfireohhhfire Registered Users, Member 26 Posts
    I have uninstalled and reinstalled and it did not help. Any other ideas? Tech support takes awhile to get back to me every time and has so far only made things worse, I am getting less confident by the day that they will actually help.
    Hmm. Sorry to hear that. It does take time a while to respond but they'll be sure to help resolve the issue before closing out the ticket. Did you uninstall and reinstall before they tried to add the new update?
    I have tried it both before and after with no luck.
    Hmm, what device are you on? Please continue working with the support ticket. If it doesn't get resolved within 3-5 business days from today, please request DashingMike and I'll take a look.
    Thank you so much! I will.
    I have a the newest model iPad (not pro or mini)
    On February 19th the update was removed from my game. On the 21st they said they restored it early in the am but it wasn’t restored and i have not received any response since then. I would really like to get back to enjoying the game I used to play daily. I guess if I don’t have any help today I will request your help tomorrow.
    After waiting two days I finally got a response today, they asked me to restart my device and try reinstalling the game both things I have done many times this week. It’s really frustrating to wait days for a response each time with no actual help or solution in sight. I just want my game to work. I really don’t see how this will ever be resolved. I have tried literally everything 8 can think of to try on 3 different devices and I don’t think there is anything that can be done on my end, but I’m not receiving any help. @DashingMike
    Sorry to hear that @ohhhfire. Please PM me and let's try to get this resolved.
    At this point it has been fixed, I got a new person when I created a new ticket and they were able to restore the update. Thankyou again