Options

Dreamy Delights-Need help to 5 Star all levels

jendrinjakjendrinjak Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
I am trying to get 5 stars on all levels/all venues. I'm currently stuck on Dreamy Delights Season 4, level 7. I have maxed out the upgrades for all ingredients, opened up the 2nd slot for VIPs and upgraded the decor and kitchen enough that I am able to serve every customer. But even using Panic Button or Autochef I still can't get 5 stars. Would upgrading the Seat Appearance (patience boost) help increase tips? I've already spent a lot of gold on this level and it's really frustrating. Does anyone have other ideas on how to get to 5 stars?

Comments

• Options
    lisaferlisafer Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    The counter and seat appearance can both increase tips, and some of the appliances increase the money you earn - the ice cream and whipped cream dispensers.
  • Options
    Flavia MassonFlavia Masson Registered Users 18 Posts
    Hi, I got 5 stars on all levels, you are making this right, it needs to upgrade all food, all counter (max tips), unlock the second slot and some appliances, also its very important to have at least one more sit available! I took a print of what I upgraded, maybe it can help. Other thing is: try to use auto chef&fast flo and swift serve on the slots, they give a lot of coins, in this case I think I didnt use pannic button! It is the main power of the show but it doesnt give more coins than the two I told you. 
  • Options

• Options

• Options
    vbfthree3vbfthree3 Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    I struggled as well until I upgraded to max seats and unlocked a second prep slot.