Do the Premium Wheels seem rigged?

elizard123elizard123 Registered Users 52 Posts
I kid you not: I got 2nd place in the latest trial, got the 3 free spins on the premium wheel... and congrats, I get: 10 VIP tickets, and 4 total Pat Smees. This is absolutely worthless to me as I have 2000+ VIP tickets and now 10 Pat Smees. All the other prizes on the wheel were a total tease. >:(

Comments

• rockione23rockione23 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I hate the prize wheels. I keep “winning” autochef tokens for restaurants that I’ve already 5 starred all levels. Yay☹️
  • elizard123elizard123 Registered Users 52 Posts
    Yeah, I’m tempted to do my own data point collection to see if my percent results actually match up to the proclaimed percent as posted by the game. I feel like whenever I spin, I have a 90% chance of getting supplies or VIP tickets or a super customer. 
  • gypsychkgypsychk Registered Users 100 Posts
    I don't think it's rigged, but I DO (only) want autochef tokens, and it's been a week or more since I've gotten any. (One day I spent nearly a million coins ... autochef didn't come up once.)
  • anitaclaireanitaclaire Registered Users 25 Posts
    I keep winning VIP tickets and do not need them.  I wish they would go away of you use the shuffle feature.  
  • slmphoslmpho Registered Users 8 Posts
    VIP tickets, supplies, and supers shouldn’t be on the higher prize wheels! Nobody wants them! Nobody. 
  • hnacksonhnackson Registered Users 38 Posts
    slmpho said:

VIP tickets, supplies, and supers shouldn’t be on the higher prize wheels! Nobody wants them! Nobody. 

Amen. Whenever I get supplies, i shuffle until they are gone. I've also complained that no one wants to win Fast FLo either. The developers are out of touch I think with what people want. I'd always prefer gold over most things.
  • bluefire1983bluefire1983 Registered Users, Member 28 Posts
    edited September 2018
    slmpho said:

I totally agree with this. I can bear with them on the daily wheel (although I don’t need any more Barbs, thanks), but they should not be in the Premium wheel. It takes effort to get a premium wheel, and they are limited in frequency and availability.

Developers: Let us at least be guaranteed to win 10 tokens of clothes or autochef each time we spin a premium wheel. 
  • lisaferlisafer Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    My last two premium wheel spins got me 3 VIP tickets each. I’m not impressed.
  • DashingMikeDashingMike Moderators 664 Posts

For the no saucers issue player, have you updated to the newest version? We tried fixing that. These users do have saucers but the game is not recognizing them therefore players are seeing 0 saucers.