Options

System error Lost 500 coins

whywhy Registered Users, Member 23 Posts
I wrote into customer care because while prepping my super the system was stuck and purchased a new slot for 500 gold coins. I let them know that I would not purchase a slot for 500 gold coins. I wanted a refund they could also take the slot back. I was told based on glus t&cs they have a no refund policy. Where would I read that? Of course they would insert it in the answer email. I did a reply back to escalate since I spend too much money on this game and on Ramsey for me to be told that if this unintentional I am stuck! What kind of Customer service is this? Does anyone else know how I can escalate this further?

Comments

• Options
    DashingMikeDashingMike Moderators 664 Posts
    Hey there why. I noticed you PMed me as well. I'll respond back to your PM but, unfortunately, for unintentionally purchases, we're unable to perform a refund. Sorry for the inconvenience!
  • Options
    ohhhfireohhhfire Registered Users, Member 26 Posts
    I had this same issue awhile ago, my baby daughter got ahold of my tablet when I put it down to do something and manage to waste a bunch of coins on slots for one of the venues and when I wrote in asking for the purchases to be reversed because I had been saving that gold for weeks they told me the same thing. They were completely unwilling to help even the slightest bit. They simply do not care about accidental purchases.