Lost All Progress

Comments

• asbishop1asbishop1 Registered Users, Member 0 Posts
    I have been playing cooking dash for three years and a few days ago the app crashed and all of my data is gone.  When this happened before a customer service rep told me to log into face book and play a couple levels and my data will come back. I did both of those things but nothing has changed. I constantly message through the messaging of cooking Dash's app but I haven't gotten any reply or help solving my issue. Can any one help me or is this just it for playing this game?
  • DashingMikeDashingMike Moderators 664 Posts
    Hey there! Continue working with support. If it doesn't get resolved within 5 business days, PM me and we'll figure something out!
  • missjmissj Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Another account bites the dust. Just opened the app to see 3 years' progress gone (restaurants, xp, fame, vips & supers, updates...) 3 years of constant play, money and time investment all gone . When game loads it's not downloading my account content and just takes me to Table steaks as if I've never played before. Shock and horror! I had at some point connected to FB but because I didn't get the promised gold I disconnected (hey, quid pro quo). I see it's happened to many users, is there any hope for recovery? Contacted customer service and waiting for response. This has been my favorite game ever and I am positively livid.
    Hey there @missj. You've done all the right steps. Customer Care will help you to recover your account going forward. If they are unable to assist you, please message me in about 3-5 business days and I'll make sure it's taken care of.
  • aeverinezinnaeverinezinn Registered Users 3 Posts
    Msflaire said:

HELP!!! I opened cooking dash on my iPad this morning and all my venues are gone!!! I am on the very first venue again. I've been playing Cooking Dash since it's inception and I've spent literally hundreds of dollars on gold packages, coins and upgrades! I recently purchased fast flo deals and auto serves and everything is gone!!! I have not only bought every venue, I have stocked up and earned many vips and supers. I've also beat everything earning gold stars on every game I played. I'd purchased 3 slots on each game and purchased unlocks on at least 20 games all the way to Festival of Lights! I had over 2million in coins, over 300 in gold, 290 supplies and all of it is gone! It has me back to square one and asking me to buy everything all over again and having to earn my way back up...I had 9 fast flos, 8 fast and fingerous, 6 swift serve....and double digits in everyone else.I am furious! I have literally spent over $700 in 2016 alone in purchases and now I've lost everything??? I want to know what you are going to do to fix this problem?? I have been reading the forums and I see that I am not the only one that this has happened to. What is going on with Cooking Dash???? Why did this happen???

Im having that same problem. I uninstalled and reinstalled Cooking Dash three times since March 9, 2018 but until this is bulls**t is worked out I am threatening to take legal action and threatening to permanently uninstall Cooking Dash after two years.

Since March 9, 2018 (when the f**king app gave me problems), I’ve had nothing but more problems than f**king solutions and contacted Customer Service twice now after I’m suspecting Mary only restored the Fame Level but not the XP Level to where it was.

(Prior to March 9, 2018)

(Screenshots now)

I am hopeful the second time I contacted Customer Service and the next time I open Cooking Dash I will see to it that my previous purchases and restore the progress of XP level 135, Fame Level 58, and all Venues unlocked and purchased. I’ve asked nicely and I’m very frustrated to my breaking point. Now I’m done being nice and pretty much provoked to violate the forum rules or whatever until it is resolved once and for all.

If not, I will give the next update one star on the Apple Store. I am currently f**king unsatisfied at this time.

It has been more than two G**D***ed weeks to get this favorably resolved.

I sincerely apologize for the nature of this post and likely not acceptable by the terms of use of forum rules.
    Hey there aeverinezinn! Sorry to hear that! While the post is racier than most, I'll leave it as is. Please continue working with Customer Care and if they are unable to assist you, please PM me. I'll see if we can get this resolved for you.
  • Jasmine617Jasmine617 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I opened the app today and all my progress had been erased. I went to customer care but I can't even fill out a new request/complaint because when I select "Contact Us" it brings up an old inquiry conversation. So apparently it remembers my conversation history but not my game history. How do I fix this? What other means do i have to contact customer care?
  • cynxxcyncynxxcyn Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I've lost all my game data too....sighhh
  • GCheevGCheev Registered Users 3 Posts
    I have also lost all my data and progress! Years of play and a few hundred dollars gone!... 3 days in and nothing from customer service :(
  • blinkieblinkie Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    edited May 2018
    Hi! All my progress is gone. I am back to Table Steaks with no chance to even get to the map. Also, my Fame progress bar is gone. I try to connect to Facebook because when this happened to me in the past, connecting to FB restored my.progress. i click to connect but nothing happens. Please help! I uninstalled and reinstalled - that used to work but now it doesnt. I am already at level 150+ with around 150,000 Fame. I was so looking forward to Trial of Style today. Ive written customer servicee but I wanted to make you aware too.
  • mhamissmhamiss Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Hi, I have been playing this game for 2 years now and I had to uninstall from mob due to some issues. Now, I have lost all my progress. I have signed in wiz Facebook and my username in googleplay and nothing. I have contacted customer care through the game and sent 2 emails. It has been a week and no response whatsoever...
    It is really frustrating 
    Seems like you PMed me as well. I'll respond back to that and see if we can get your progress back. :)
  • richie_layrichie_lay Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Help! I was about to charge my phone while playing season 1 finaly of hugo furst one(i forgot the name[its the steak and ribs one]) and when my battery died, i reopened my phone and my data was all gone! I HAVE JUST WATCH 10 ADS! And i lost it all... I have logged in to facebook and i tried relogging but it doesnt do anything. Pls help

• kobenisaackobenisaac Registered Users, Member 0 Posts
    I have lost all my data on my iPad. I am connected to Facebook and have a user name. The game is on my phone correct but it’s hard to play on phone. Please restore my iPad. I too have spent a lot of money!!
    edited May 2018
    Hey there @kobenisaac and @richie_lay. Have you written to Customer Care? If you have, they'll be able to assist you within 3-5 business days.
  • dporter5azdporter5az Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    @DashingMike I am hoping that you can help me as I too have experienced the complete loss of data and have spent way too much money and time. I have contacted Customer Care and they said they restored my progress but I cannot see the progress. I have connected and disconnected to Facebook and this doesn't seem to help. Ansari indicated that he/she found a save point (gold 761, coins 2,642,788, XP level 162) and that he/she would restore. I was told it was restored and to completely close my game, I closed it (not sure what completely means) and it isn't restored. Can you offer any more advice or help to get my progress back, please?
  • suzyb351suzyb351 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    I opened the game today to find all my data gone. Brought me to Table Steaks game 1. After playing daily for almost 2 years, I'd hate to have to begin back to square 1. I've sent a message to Customer care, and trying to be patient but it's hard. Any tips on how to retrieve what I've lost? 

@DashingMike I am hoping that you can help me as I too have experienced the complete loss of data and have spent way too much money and time. I have contacted Customer Care and they said they restored my progress but I cannot see the progress. I have connected and disconnected to Facebook and this doesn't seem to help. Ansari indicated that he/she found a save point (gold 761, coins 2,642,788, XP level 162) and that he/she would restore. I was told it was restored and to completely close my game, I closed it (not sure what completely means) and it isn't restored. Can you offer any more advice or help to get my progress back, please?

If you're still not seeing your account, please let Ansari know. They'll continue to help you until you get your progress.

@suzyb351 It does take about 3-5 business days. If they don't respond back then, please PM me and we'll get it sorted.
  • ekinbayrakekinbayrak Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    edited May 2018
    I uninstalled the game because the newest update was not working properly. I downloaded it again and now all my progress is gone. Years and money I wasted is all gone. Game was connected to my Facebook account so I thought it would be okay to download it one more time. I have contacted the customer care but they haven't replied yet. Is there something you can do? @DashingMike
    @ekinbayrak When did you contact Customer Care? If they don't respond back to you within 3-5 business days, PM me and we'll get it taken a look at.
  • sher4asher4a Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I have been waiting a little over 10 days to have my progress restored, this is so frustrating!!! 
  • suzyb351suzyb351 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    @DashingMike Customer Care was able to restore everything! Thank you for assisting. 

• betheranybetherany Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I've lost all of my data and now back at the very beginning. I was signed into Facebook too which should have saved all of my progress,but it's still lost. Please help restore data.
  • raedelaneyraedelaney Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    I HAVE BEEN PLAYING THIS GAME FOR AT LEAST A YEAR, I HAVE SPEND HUNDREDS OF DOLLARS ON THIS GAME AND SPENT LOTS OF TIME TO GET WHERE I WAS. I LOGGED IN 2 DAYS AGO AND IT STARTED ME BACK AT THE BEGINNING. I SENT NUMEROUS MESSAGES TO CUSTOMER CARE AND HAVE NOT HEARD BACK AT ALL. NOT EVEN THE AUTOMATED MESSAGE THAT SAYS THEY HAVE RECEIVED MY MESSAGE AND WILL GET BACK TO ME AS SOON AS THEY CAN. I KNOW ABOUT THIS MESSAGE BECAUSE I HAVE ALSO HAD ISSUES WITH THEM DOUBLE CHARGING ME FOR IN GAME PURCHASES. FOR A GAME THAT BRINGS IN SO MUCH MONEY, THEY HAVE AN AWFULLY SLOW RESPONDS TIME. I WOULD LIKE SOME ANSWERS ABOUT THIS ISSUE AND I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF THEY CAN/WILL IN FACT RESTORE MY ACCOUNT TO WHERE IT WAS??? PLEASE HELP!!
    Hey there. It does take support about 3-5 business days to answer tickets. If they don't respond by that time amount, please PM me and I'll get it situated.
  • gscorpio1028gscorpio1028 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I lost all my progress and back to table steaks. I contacted technical support but haven't received a response and it's been 5 days.
    @gscorpio1028 If you still haven't gotten a response in 3-5 business days, PM me. Let's see if we can get this figured out.
  • CookingDashgalCookingDashgal Registered Users 81 Posts
    I was asked to reinstall my game so I could play the Trial of Style . I was getting the venues from last week. I was able to play yesterday with no problems. This morning I sign on and it starts downloading. I notice all my progress is gone. I can't use the Facebook trick because all my friends are showing up. I just lost all my progress.I have played this game since 2015 and it's all gone. Including all the money and time I spent on this game. Something is wrong. I want my progress back. I don't think it's fair to ask me to keep reinstalling the game. You have to fix the problem on your end. I hope this game doesn't become like Ramsay Dash.
    Hey there. Please write in a ticket requesting for DashingMike. I'll be able to help recover your progress.
  • stormylynnstormylynn Registered Users, Member 0 Posts
    I have been playing cooking dash for a few years now. I am so angry. All of my venues, data gold all of it is gone. This is years of playing just gone!! I have contacted them from my game and am waiting a response. Please help! I hate to quit playing this game and right now only Table Steaks is avail. I have logged in and out with facebook, google. You name it.