# of Trophies Inacurate

BkShortieBkShortie Registered Users, Member 2 Posts

Comments

• BkShortieBkShortie Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    The game shows that I have 8 trophies to redeem. But when I click on that, there’s nothing there. 
  • DashingMikeDashingMike Moderators 664 Posts
    Hey there @BkShortie. This is a bit odd. If you scroll all the way down in your achievements does it go away?
  • DennieDennie Registered Users, Member 110 Posts
    Mine has been the same for a while but only 1, not 8. 
  • LaydiaLaydia Registered Users, Member 82 Posts
    Same here, 1 trophy to collect and nowhere to be found and 1 one new news item nowhere t9 be found
    While we're not sure what's going on with the achievements, I've let the team know about the News staying with 1 notification no matter what.
  • LaydiaLaydia Registered Users, Member 82 Posts
    I still have news and rewards at 1 unread while there are no new messages, when will this be resolved?
    @Laydia I've passed it to the team but can't speculate when it'll be fixed. :) Thanks for your patience.
  • sliceyslicey Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I still have this issue. My trophy number has been stuck on 8 for months, but there are no trophies to collect. The news number is also stuck on 6, even after I’ve read all of the alerts.
  • ClumsyPandaClumsyPanda Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Same exact issue. My number of trophies got stuck on 8 today too. Scrolling down to the bottom of Trophies does not help.
    Moreover, usually during a "no groceries needed to play" event, you can usually win trophy perks by serving 10, 20, 30, 50, etc. super customers their favorite meals. Ever since the Trophies section got the mysterious 8 attached to it, no more new challenges for the "no groceries needed" event appear.
    Just curious: did anyone in this thread get this issue resolved eventually? And, if yes, then How?