Time delay in game/freezing

DennieDennie Registered Users, Member 110 Posts
Hello

Is anyone else having issues with the game freezing/slowing down? I have been having this issue for a couple of days. 
When I am playing a level, especially if I am going fast, the game almost pauses mid play. There is a delay in me pressing/performing an action and the game carrying it out. Sometimes the game almost freezes. From what I can tell the timer is still counting down. 
It was causing problems in Trial of Style, particularly Wonderland Delights but maybe I am faster in that one. It is also causing problems just now in Series Finale. It bothers me more in Trial in Style as it affects my score. 

I have added a clip to try illustrate what I mean. You can see part of what I’m describing clearly what is more difficult to see is the time delay when it doesn’t freeze. I press to deliver the drinks instantly and the game is slower than usual in catching up. 

My wifi has no issues so I don’t think that’s it. This has never been an issue before. 

Comments

• DennieDennie Registered Users, Member 110 Posts
    Having said that I now can’t work out how to add video, only images! 🤦🏻‍♀️
  • DashingMikeDashingMike Moderators 664 Posts
    Hey there @Dennie. Sorry to hear that you’re experiencing some slow downs/freezing. Out of curiosity, what are you playing the game on? 
    iPhone 7 (plus)Version 11.4. Sorry still trying to work out how to post it, not very tech savvy! 
    Ps it’s not all the time. Sometimes it’s fine. 
    How much space do you have left on your device? Is it a lot? I'm just ruling out the possibility of the device causing it. :/ I haven't seen a lot of reports regarding slow downs/freezes and when I do, it's usually due to not enough space on the device and it's an older device. An iPhone 7+ shouldn't have any issues though.
    I’m so sorry but seem utterly incapable of getting it to post on here to play! 🤦🏻‍♀️
    Also took me forever to work out. I hope you can see, not aided by the fact that it is locked in landscape. This is because ever since the iOS update that introduced the control panel when I swipe in game it leaves the game and sometimes when I try to get back it freezes. 

Putting in locked mode helps but is still bit dodgy in restaurants like wonderland delights as you press near top of screen. Think that is more Apple than anything else though. 
    Thanks DashingMike. My phone is 256GB and of that I have just under 90GB available still. As you can prob see I am not that tech savvy but that seems enough? 
    You can’t see the pause so much in the video but there is a delay especially as it is fast flo. 
    Ps has next trial of style been released? I see it in news but not in my game? Don’t want to miss it 😬
    Hey there @Dennie! Sorry I didn't get to respond just yet. :( Unfortunately, I can't do anything regarding the control panel for iOS. Also yes, you have more than ample space for the game to run smoothly. :( Not sure why you're encountering slow downs but I've let the team know about this.

As for the Trial of Style, it's a little bit delayed. We appreciate your patience while we work on making it smooth and bug free! :)
    Thanks for letting the team know. You were super quick to reply, embarrassingly it took me this look to work out how to put a link to YouTube here and I still didn’t get it right! 😂
    Long not look! 
    Hey there. We tried some fixes. Can you let me know if you're still getting the slowdown/freezes? Check and make sure you have version 2.7.11 config 3785.
    Hey DashingMike. I am definitely using version 2.7.11 but how do I check what config I am using please? 
    Hey DashingMike. I have just been playing trial of style now, k-pop kitchen, and it’s still doing it sadly 😕
    It might be slightly better though. Although definitely not gone.
  • SGuest2SGuest2 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Yes, I have had issues with the Parisian game being extremely glitchy. Of course customer care isn't helpful at all. They just keep blaming my device.