Summer Series

Comments

• DashingMikeDashingMike Moderators 664 Posts
    Kel1994 said:

My game says the Jamaican me hungry season finale is open but mine isn't is anyone else having this issue? 

I'm seeing it in game. What version and config of the game are you in? Could you take a screenshot of what you're seeing right now?
  • SarahYSarahY Registered Users 5 Posts
    I had the same issue as mrslove in that I had three Summer Series spins banked that I couldn’t access. I’ve just completed the first of the current Trial of Style saucers and got my Summer Series spins but the three I had earned previously have disappeared?! Where have they gone?
    Hey there @SarahY. Sorry to hear that you lost your wheels spins. Please contact Customer Care requesting for DashingMike. I'll help you out.
  • ValeriaLeggsValeriaLeggs Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    my trial of style isn’t loading. I can enter a trial but flo just keeps spinning dishes and the game never loads
    @ValeriaLeggs Seems like the game may not be completely loaded. Please launch the game and leave it on for a bit. Wait about 5 minutes and then try to launch Trial of Style again. Let me know if that works in getting you in.
    edited June 2018
    @DashingMike It doesn't work. Help me please. It's been several days and nothing
    @ValeriaLeggs Have you contacted Customer Care?
    @DashingMike Yes and nothing
    Please request for DashingMike in the ticket. I'll take a look.
    @DashingMike Ready!!!
  • mrslovemrslove Registered Users 19 Posts
    @DashingMike, I am having the same trouble as @Minkie in the TOS. I opened a ticket. Should I @ tag you?
  • CookingDashgalCookingDashgal Registered Users 81 Posts
    I just lost all my progress. I reinstalled yesterday and I was able to play TOS. Today I sign in and I lost all my progress. Something is wrong.
    @mrslove @CookingDashgal Please request for DashingMike in the ticket. I’ll take a look. 
    Thank you! I added your name to my ticket!
  • LaydiaLaydia Registered Users, Member 82 Posts
    edited June 2018
    @DashingMike Lost all my progress since yesterday early morning june 26 am level 95 and have 50 saucers after issues support advised to reinstall game and not worry about progress but lost all. Won first trial of style and was leading in the second before my game got lost. Fb connect doestn work, support in game is not responding i am missing out on the summer series rewards kthat i would have been able to gather and my game is lost. Spend a couple of hundred and need my game back.
    @Laydia Please request dashing mike in the ticket. I’ll take a look. 
    @DashingMike, you are amazing. Thank you so much for fixing my problem! ❤️❤️❤️
  • gypsychkgypsychk Registered Users 100 Posts
    Kel1994 said:

My game says the Jamaican me hungry season finale is open but mine isn't is anyone else having this issue? 

No, but I'm having the same issue for Cookie's cookout. I have one day to complete it, but it's not open.
    edited June 2018
    gypsychk said:

Kel1994 said:

No, but I'm having the same issue for Cookie's cookout. I have one day to complete it, but it's not open.
    Are you still having this issue? I'm seeing it as available in game right now. Cookie's Cookout Series Finale will also be available on 6/29 10 AM - 7/1 11:59 PM [Pacific Time]. You have quite a couple of days to complete it.
    @DashingMike , I was just in my game, saw your comment and stuff closing out my ticket, just wanted to say thank you thank you thank you again. 😀😀😀

Hey there @mrslove! Glad to hear everything is good now. :) 
    edited June 2018
    @DashingMike not sure if others having the same issues with current trial of style but i dont get any bonusses? Also not ofr the first milestone, anyone else having same issue?

Well deleted cahs logged off and got everything when i logged back in so either your really fats or its a cahce issue. Thanks, checked again but these are NOT the trial of style levels i just played????? I played jamaica me hungry and otherm i can show because i have the pictures of not recieving the bonusses at first
    e the p
  • ClarebearClarebear Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    edited July 2018
    Hello, so apparently there’s 2 days to complete cookie’s cookout and have a shot at the series finale as well as play trial of style. I have completed season 1 of cookie’s cookout last night. However season 2 episode 1 is still locked. (Attached a screenshot below) Can anyone advise me on how to unlock it? I’m running out of time to get to season 3 so that I can play trial of style 

@DashingMike

• bana08bana08 Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    Clarebear said:

Hello, so apparently there’s 2 days to complete cookie’s cookout and have a shot at the series finale as well as play trial of style. I have completed season 1 of cookie’s cookout last night. However season 2 episode 1 is still locked. (Attached a screenshot below) Can anyone advise me on how to unlock it? I’m running out of time to get to season 3 so that I can play trial of style 

@DashingMike

Hi clarebear
    I think you need to finish season 2 of Barnyard bbq first to unlock this season
    Laydia said:

@DashingMike not sure if others having the same issues with current trial of style but i dont get any bonusses? Also not ofr the first milestone, anyone else having same issue?

Well deleted cahs logged off and got everything when i logged back in so either your really fats or its a cahce issue. Thanks, checked again but these are NOT the trial of style levels i just played????? I played jamaica me hungry and otherm i can show because i have the pictures of not recieving the bonusses at first
    e the p

I'm not quite sure what you're trying to say but are you saying the bonuses you're suppose to get from saucers and the like are not working in your game? If so, please PM me the screenshots so I can take a look.

As for @Clarebear, yes, you are going to have to finish the seasons in Barnyard BBQ to open them in Cookie's Cookout.
  • gypsychkgypsychk Registered Users 100 Posts

Are you still having this issue? I'm seeing it as available in game right now. Cookie's Cookout Series Finale will also be available on 6/29 10 AM - 7/1 11:59 PM [Pacific Time]. You have quite a couple of days to complete it.

It sorted itself out and I was able to play. Thank you!
  • KimrKimr Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    I had completed the cookies cookout series finale and it didn't give the prize of the hat. They said they awarded it to me. However I noticed later it was actually only 1 token towards the hat not the actual hat. 
    Hey there @Kimr , please respond back to the ticket and let them know. They'll give you the hat properly this time.
    edited July 2018
    @DashingMike the issue with the trial of style is that i played different levvels before i deleted cache

So the points stay the same but its not right that its a completely different level in trial of style than i played, same with other levels in this, played another than shown above dinnerland below for example, nowhere to be found

As you can see the bonus for reaching trial of style level is empty
    Found the dinerland one also back and is now shown as advenurous eats(dont knwo english translation)