Outfits missing from Wheel

2Next

Comments

• DennieDennie Registered Users, Member 110 Posts
    Ok perfect, thanks I will do it now. 
    Hi DashingMike. I just wanted to thank you for all your help, I really appreciate it. You have been amazing!🤗
  • jenminicoopjenminicoop Registered Users, Member 24 Posts
    I have to echo Dennie's statement.... thank you so much for helping us with this, @DashingMike ! You've been wonderful!
  • Alicia_BAlicia_B Registered Users 14 Posts
    Dennie said:

Was this situation fixed for anyone? I’m still getting the same issue
  • DashingMikeDashingMike Moderators 664 Posts
    Hey there @Alicia_B. This is still an ongoing issue. Once it's fixed, I'll update this thread.
  • hnacksonhnackson Registered Users 38 Posts
    I am having the same issue. I have 2 spins rewarded on the summer wheel and get the hashtag screen of death.
  • DashingMikeDashingMike Moderators 664 Posts
    Hey there. This should be fixed now. You should be able to spin the wheel. Check your settings and make sure your on version 2.7.11 config 3785. :) Let me know if you're still unable to spin.
  • ecramecram Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    edited June 2018
    Hi! I’m having a similar problem with the wheels. Can you help me please? @DashingMike

Do we win summer wheel spins from cookies cookout series finale? Or just high roller? 
    Are the items from lava luau on the high roller wheel now? I just wanted to check before I spin. 😬 I won all the other new outfits from sets so that’s all I have left to win.