They stole my gold!!!!

lcacdslcacds Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
I have been having a lot of "watch video" problems.  I watch videos a lot to speed up recipe prep. I get these bad videos that don't finish playing and afterwards no other videos will play.  One time it happened again, I tapped and tapped and the screen is just frozen.  I left the game, came back and BOOM! It showed I purchased that last slot of recipe prep and I was out 1000 gold!  I ABSOLUTELY DID NOT make that purchase! I contacted tech support, and even though they have received several complaints from me before regarding the video play problem, they are saying I purchased the slot and refuses to refund.  I am messaging them daily, attaching proof but so far nothing!!  This is so ridiculous!  1000 gold! That coated me 50 bucks!

Comments

• agrant86agrant86 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    This happened to me! My game lagged and it said I bought 1000 gold. $50!! I tried going through the game but they were no help. So I called Apple and explained what happened and they refunded me!! And I got to keep the gold haha. Try contacting your service provider.