What is the prize for full outfit set?

Hello everyone, so, for the first time I completed an outfit set. When I received the last outfit my game closed, but after I reopened, I dont think that nothing changed besides my new golden soucer. Is this a bug on my game and I should had won something? Or where can I see if I won it? In fact, what even is the prize?   :open_mouth:

Comments

• DashingMikeDashingMike Moderators 664 Posts
    Hey there Flavia. If you complete the entire outfit set, your reward is that you get a chance to auto-cook and serve recipes in the venue. If you'd like to see what you get for completing the saucer for a venue, tap on the venue and the Golden saucers should come up. From there you can tap on each saucer and it'll tell you what you get as a reward.
  • Flavia MassonFlavia Masson Registered Users 18 Posts
    Hello mike! I know it but my question is actually what does it mean “chance to auto-cook and serve recipes”? What is this chance? How can I have it?Is it randomly while playing this venue? Or will I win it spinning some wheel? 
  • jenminicoopjenminicoop Registered Users, Member 24 Posts
    @Flavia Masson If you play in that venue, from now on two things will happen.
    1. You’ll randomly get one or two (or maybe more) regular customers where a gold saucer appears as their order. Their order will be automatically cooked and served. You do nothing, but you get the coins for their orders.
    2. If you use super or VIP customers in the venue, their orders will be automatically served. You do nothing, but you get the coins.

The “chance” part of it is, I assume: If you choose not to use super or VIP customers, then you don’t benefit by them getting auto-served. I’m not sure if the regular customers with gold saucers always show up each time you play. I guess I’ve not paid close enough attention to how often they show up. Your best bet is to play in that venue a now a few times, so you can see what I mean 😀.
  • Flavia MassonFlavia Masson Registered Users 18 Posts
    @jenminicoop yees! I played the venue last trial of style and this happened! At least every time I play on a trial of style it happens once :) thankyou!