enso sushi outfit items not available in prize wheels

jenminicoopjenminicoop Registered Users, Member 24 Posts
I installed the new update today and, along with the new venue, the enso sushi outfit is supposed to be available. However, the prize wheels don’t include the outfit items. See this old post - it’s the same problem: https://communities.glu.com/cooking-dash/discussion/5445193/outfits-missing-from-wheel

My premium wheel includes no outfit items and my high roller wheel is single coins (same as the screen cap that I put in the above old post). As with the problem in the old post, I wasted spins (including 1 high roller wheel) trying to get these items that aren’t available...

Comments

• DashingMikeDashingMike Moderators 664 Posts
    Hey there. I’ve talked to the team and this is intended. New avatar items will be available in the style sets first and then they will be in the wheels in later updates. 
    Additionally, to clarify, this is how it will continue for future new avatar items. Style sets will have the new avatar items, wheels will have those avatar items in later updates. 
  • jenminicoopjenminicoop Registered Users, Member 24 Posts
    thanks @DashingMike ... what’s a style set? So... to get these items now, rather than later, what do we do?
    @DashingMike I looked at my game and I see the style sets section, but there’s no enso sushi in there. If I go to the closet where the items are, it tells me to spin wheels to get the items.

The Enso Sushi will be coming out soon. They’re not in the Style Sets just yet. I do understand the confusion for the new pieces since it says spin the wheel so I’ve passed that feedback along to the team. 
    ok, so the enso sushi items aren’t really available yet. Got it. Thanks! In the future it’s probably better they not show up as available until they’re actually available 😉
  • DennieDennie Registered Users, Member 110 Posts
    I was a little concerned this might be the case so did a test on premium wheel and sure enough they weren’t there.
    I have a lot of wheel spins stored up now but yesterday my high roller wheels suddenly showed the green button again that allows you to spin. Before that it didn’t offer me the option to spin. 
    It would be great if the team could take a look at that too please. I have been testing with my premium wheels and while it’s not the end of the world I would rather not keep wasting them if the game is wrong.

Could I please ask if series finales will be time limited moving forwards now?

Do you have an idea of how long before the new items will be on the wheels yet please? 
    Hey there @Dennie. What were the options to win in the High Roller? Was it just coins? If so, we've passed that along to the team.

In regards to your question about series finale, it will be limited time going forward. They will not be a permanent item in venues.

I'm not sure when the new items will be in the wheels but I'd suggest, going forward, to wait for two updates to see the "new stuff" you're seeing in this update.
    Hey DashingMike. Thanks for that. 

I didn’t spin the high roller in the end so not sure what is on it but I would assume just coins as I have won everything else.

I just spun the premium wheel and when I saw there were no avatar/outfits on there, just vip and supers, I didn’t go ahead with high roller. 

What tricky though is that until yesterday I couldn’t spin high roller wheel, it just told me I had 20 spins but no green button. Yesterday the green button appeared which would suggest there are new items to win but as the Enso Sushi aren’t on there yet there can’t be. 

It would be great if they could somehow only give me the option to spin high roller if there is something on there to win. At the moment the game is leading me to think I can spin to win but I can’t. 

Sorry just one more question. When you say wait for two updates do you mean two including this one or after this one? 
    Thanks for the feedback in regards to the high roller wheel. I'll let the team know about that. As for the two updates, I mean two updates after the one that released.
    Thanks that’s great 🤗