Treasure hunt

Really like the treasure hunt so far.  It gives me a reason to play some of the venues I haven't played for awhile because I have finished them.  Great idea!

Comments

• gypsychkgypsychk Registered Users 100 Posts
    AGREE. It's working well, it's fun, it's challenging. I'm halfway through and can tell I probably won't finish (if I need to re-up on VIPs that take a long time to charge), but the reward is good enough that it's worth trying. Props to the designers.
  • DashingMikeDashingMike Moderators 664 Posts
    That's awesome to hear. Thanks for letting us know and I'll definitely let the team know of the compliments.
  • slmphoslmpho Registered Users 8 Posts
    Completely disagree. It’s a money grab to make you buy venues and spend money for a VIP that’s worthless most of the time. Perhaps if you were rewarded more than one it would be worth it. Spending 4 take your time to get zen is the dumbest. 
  • vbfthree3vbfthree3 Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    I was quite happy to try and beat this new challenge despite some of the harder rounds. That said, the final round (get 3x stars on 50 episodes of the new bouncy house venue) was just over the top hard. As with everything else in this game final prizes are just way to hard to get and expensive! I think to achievethis one final goal in two days would be a lot to ask, but on top of 17 other challenges it is just ridiculous and unfair! I will still continue to play the game, but next time will not sink all my time into impossible tasks. Perhaps they should work on better customer support first, (I see the same daily goals errors again) before taking on new overly difficulty challenges.
  • ohhhfireohhhfire Registered Users, Member 26 Posts
    I enjoyed this challenge and although I will not be able to complete it I hope we have more in the future!
  • RunninggirlRunninggirl Registered Users 1 Posts
    It is will be impossible to finish unless you sink a lot of cash into it (which is the real goal). The step I am on is to serve the Mad Hatter 10 times in Dim Sum Citidel. It takes 17 hours to make one recipe! So maybe I could make 2 recipes and serve him 4 times, but I need five recipes for the goal and Inam not about to buy it. Not worth it at all so I guess my treasure hunt ends there.
  • punkysdilemmapunkysdilemma Registered Users 160 Posts
    I'm playing to find out when I'll get stuck on a task I can't complete. I had a couple of Mad Hatters banked so I needed to create two more to pass that task, which ate 17 hours of time. If the final task is doing anything at all in Bouncy Birthday then that's definitely not happening before midnight.

I like the concept, but yeah, I wish the goals were more doable in the timeframe.
  • LaydiaLaydia Registered Users, Member 82 Posts
    Like the idea but should be more feasible for players instead of a seamingly effort to try to get our money, glad i didnt buy, as even with buying a bit it would not have been feasible go get to the end anyhow with the hard tasks stated by the other players. So took some patience to not be tempted to buy the dim sum venue as thats where i got stuck and learned that if this is the type of tasks as seen above this was a wonderful decision and i should not be tempted in the future as well, as its not going to be possible to get the end reward anyhow. Which is a real pity. At least provide some info on the next tasks in a message or something what would be needed so people can make an informed decision wheter or not to buy. If i would have given in to the temotation to buy the venue i would definately not be a hapoy customer because the only reason i would do so is to get the end goal which was impossible.
  • gypsychkgypsychk Registered Users 100 Posts
    In the end, I'm still happy. Made it to the last level and gave up. (I'd just opened the venue; wasn't feasible to try and finish it in a day, since I don't buy anything.) Overall, it worked for me. I got enough stuff at different levels to feel it was worth it, walked out with gold and a new venue I feel I got half off (thanks to the reward for one of its levels). The prize would have taken me months (years?) to win with spins alone, so it feels fair. (As opposed to a VIP reward or a spin or supplies or tickets.)
    And hey: it was new so I had to try it.
  • punkysdilemmapunkysdilemma Registered Users 160 Posts
    I finally got stuck on needing to serve Nori Minori 15 times in 3 hours. Oh well!
  • RaeRaeRaeRae Registered Users 11 Posts
    I was also enjoying the treasure hunt - right up until I realised that there was no way of completing it - whilst I was lucky to have a few mad hatters in stock, I only had 1 Nori Minori so trying to get enough to serve him 15 times wasn't going to happen, so I went as far as I could then stopped
  • anitaclaireanitaclaire Registered Users 25 Posts
    I didn't finish,  but enjoyed the challenge.  The last couple of hours the game kept freezing up,  and it would not play videos so I could earn prep kitchen items. Other games on my phone played fine. Still like the challenge,  but make it at least attainable. 
  • boredbored Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I got to make cucumber sandwiches at Wonderland Delights. I haven’t got that far so here ends my treasure hunt.