Trial of Style won’t download

BT12BT12 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
My trial of style won’t download. It gives me the wheel and says “please check your internet connection press okay and try again shortly”

My Samsung Galaxy tablet is downloading other things no problem, it has a 63.0 Mbps download connection and a 35.5Mbps upload 

I have killed the app many times and rebooted the table three times and it still won’t downlod. 

Comments

• BT12BT12 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    I even tried changing to HD so every level downloaded again. It took a really long time, and even redownloaded the Trial of Style but it still says “check your internet connection and try again” 
  • DashingMikeDashingMike Moderators 664 Posts
    Sorry to hear that @BT12. Sometimes players see that message when not everything is downloaded. Could you try toggling your wifi off and on and see if that helps?
  • BT12BT12 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    HI DashingMike, thank you for your response. I have tried the following:

1. I turned my WiFi off in game and then back on while still in the game and it didn't download.
    2. I have turned my WiFi off, closed the game, reopened the game and turned WiFi back on and it didn't download.
    3. I have turn my WiFi off, closed CD, restarted my tablet, opened CD, then turned the WiFi back on and it didn't download
    4. I have closed CD, turned the WiFi off, waited a few minutes, turned it back on, the reopened CD and it still won't download.

I'm pretty much out of ideas at this point