Frozen at Juggling

Napper1105Napper1105 Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
I downloaded Bouncy Birthday yesterday and can’t play even the first episode.  It freezes on Flo juggling and never loads. Any suggestions? I’ve restarted my phone several times and have no trouble with other restaurants, just the newest one.

Comments

• DashingMikeDashingMike Moderators 664 Posts
    This happens when the content is not fully downloaded. Can you launch the game and leave the game on for about 5 minutes and then start playing? Maybe that'll help with the crashing?
  • Napper1105Napper1105 Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    I tried for 3 days - had it open for really long periods of time (I played the first 14 roundsboc the Treasure Hunt). I tried the in-game help center but they couldn’t help me. I unfortunately tried to uninstall & reinstall the game - despite being logged into FB & logging back into FB with the reinstall, all my data is now gone.  How do I get it back?
    @DashingMike - I fon’t know if you can assist, but Customer Care has been less than stellar. They only respond once every 24 hours & haven’t given the most helpful suggestions. If I could actually have a conversation with someone, then we can maybe troubleshoot the issue.
    Customer Care is busy so it may take a bit for them to respond back but they will help resolve the issue that you are encountering. We do have reports of players having difficulty getting into episodes when the new version is out. Can you try toggling your wifi off and then on again to see if you're able to get back in?
    I can’t even tell you how many times I’ve restarted my phone since this all began.... at least ten. I’ve used three SIM cards, been in two different countries, & countless WiFi networks. 
    Hey @DashingMike - still no help in recovering my account from Customer Care 😢
    @Napper1105 Please PM me and I'll have a look.