Barnyard BBQ won’t load

kaiamahalakaiamahala Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
Barnyard BBQ won’t load for me since the last TOS. I lost a golden saucer because I couldn’t get past that level in TOS. Now I can’t even load it in the regular venue. I’ve contacted customer support but all they tell me to do is make sure my WIFI is strong, toggle between turning the WiFi off and on, and make sure I have enough space in my phone. Nothing works. Any better suggestions than the generic answers I keep getting from them?

Comments

• DashingMikeDashingMike Moderators 664 Posts
    @kaiamahala Unfortunately that is the usual troubleshooting. What device are you on? If you're on a cell phone, can you try using your LTE and see if you're able to play?
  • kaiamahalakaiamahala Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    edited August 2018
    @DashingMike I tried that and it still didn’t work. Someone from customer care said they’d try turning off version 2.0 and that didn’t work. Now I don’t have any golden saucers or TOS.
    Yeah, 2.0 features would remove trial of styles as well as saucers. If you'd like it back on you can let them know and they'll be able to add those features back. Could you explain further what you mean by not load? Do you just get Flo juggling or are you able to even get into the venue?
    @DashingMike I can get into the venue, but Flo stays juggling once I try to play an episode, also when it is a level in TOS
    Is it any particular episode or all the episodes get her juggling?
    @DashingMike all episodes 
    What device are you on? We know older devices have a harder time running our games and sometimes you just have to let the game load for a while. If that's still not the case and you have an open ticket, let them know you're gonna reinstall the game so they can check and verify that you have a recent save file. Once that happens, reinstall the game and if you lose your progress, you can contact them to recover it. I'd suggest doing this after the Sandwich Event though since it's ongoing until 8/22.
    @DashingMike I have an iPhone 7plus running ios 11.4.1 . Last time I reinstalled, I lost a bit of progress in which I used money to get to. A little wary about reinstalling
    @DashingMike Also, now I see there’s a barnyard bbq level in the new TOS and I’ll lose my Wonderland delights golden saucer since I won’t be able to get past this level to defend it
    You only lose the saucer if it's a milestone. If you do lose progress reinstalling, let the customer care agent know. They'll be able to help put whatever you lose back.
    Reinstalled and haven’t seen my progress restored. 
    @DashingMike shouldn’t progress immediately be restored once I log in using Facebook? I don’t want to play from the very beginning. This is very frustrating since this is the second time I’ve had to reinstall because of glitches.