Reinstalling and logging through Facebook

kaiamahalakaiamahala Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
Does anyone know when progress is restored after reinstalling and re-logging in through Facebook?  One would think it would be immediately after signing in through FB

Comments

• DashingMikeDashingMike Moderators 664 Posts
    Unfortunately, this method only sometimes works. :/ If you're having issues logging into your account, please contact Customer Care. We'll be able to help recover your account.
  • kaiamahalakaiamahala Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    @DashingMike I have. Hopefully they will get back to me soon
  • kaiamahalakaiamahala Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    @DashingMike it’s been two days and I know you say wait 3-5 days. I’m missing out on the sandwich series while waiting. I’ve spent so much money on this game!!! Yes it’s my choice to use money, but the response should be quicker. Last time my game was restored from uninstalling and reinstalling, I lost almost $40 worth of upgrades and progress 
  • LaydiaLaydia Registered Users, Member 82 Posts
    @dashingmike is it known when it does work? And what in de settings is different, or if it is device specific if it works? I think people should not be advised to uninstall and reinstall this way without support immediately checking for that person if its back online within a couple of hours, or at least to have checked what’s the cause of the link not working. If not somebody is stuck with a newaccount and getting the normal 3-5 days service whereas people that spend money get priority service, being one that also lost her account and had to wait, i know it is really frustrating to miss out on current events (or reward the people with the current event prices irrespective of whether they would haven wonthem as they were deprived of their chance to get them due to the slow response of customer care). Hope you find a solution for fb link and retreiving data soon.
  • DashingMikeDashingMike Moderators 664 Posts
    @kaiamahala It's been more than 3-5 days now. Please PM me and I'll take a look.