Dog bundle

Why did it even show me the current dog bundle if I already have it?   I would pay for another animal, but not just for 50 gold and 10000 coins?!

bundles come so infrequently and I’m always disappointed when they don’t apply to my game. 

Comments

• KimmycatKimmycat Registered Users, Member 20 Posts
    My problem with the bundles is that they SAY they’re available for 24 hours, but if you don’t buy them right when you see them, they disappear. I wanted one of those $9.99 bundles where you get full decor upgrades + gold (wish those were more frequent I love those), but I didn’t buy it immediately because I thought I had 24 hours but when I looked at it an hour later it was gone :(

I asked customer support and they said “the offers are random” but didn’t address the offer disappearing after one viewing!

It happened today with the dog wheel. I already have the chihuahua so I didn’t buy it, but when I went to pay a level and then came back to the offer screen, the chihuahua offer was gone.
    *play a level not pay a level
  • zansclarkzansclark Registered Users 27 Posts
    Not to worry. The useless VIP bundles will stay there all day. 
  • DashingMikeDashingMike Moderators 664 Posts
    Sorry to hear that. Bundles should last the entire duration that it says it has. If the bundles are gone the next time you open it, that's an issue. We have had users who have their bundles gone when they either go on business trips where the time zone is different or if their time settings it not set to default on their device. Did this happen to you during either of those cases?
  • winter004winter004 Registered Users, Member 94 Posts
    This happens to me too. Sometimes I've gone to look at how much of the decor I've actually got Ina venue, before buying, and when I go back it's gone, even though it should still be there. I haven't changed time zones or changed my settings either.
  • zansclarkzansclark Registered Users 27 Posts
    Both dog bundles I only saw them once.  Coming back in the previous hour or so and it was gone. 
    edited August 2018
    Hi @DashingMike, thank you for your response! I definitely did not change time zones, and I don’t do any weird time changing on my iPad, I just leave it at the real time (default). It happens to me every time there is a VIP bundle and I’ve missed out on ones I wanted because I love the decor upgrades.
    Thanks for letting me know about this! We have a sale for the auto chef in Feastival of Lights. Is the disappearing of the bundle also happening for you for this bundle?
    @dashingmike I’ve never seen an auto chef bundle, but I already have every auto chef...this might be why.

I really think it’s so cool that you are here in this forum helping the players. Thanks Dashing Mike!
    Let me know if you briefly saw a bundle and then it disappeared. I'll take a looksee at what's going on.
    The Party Fowl bundle has vanished - it came up about three hours ago and stated I had 23 hours and 59 mins to purchase. I've just gone back in and it's gone as I was going to buy it!
    Hey there @winter004! Can you try launching the game again/toggle your wifi and see if the bundle comes back?
    Toggling my wifi on/off worked - thanks Dashing Mike!
    I can confirm that toggling the WiFi off and on definitely works! Yay! Thanks dm
    Awesome! Glad to hear that works. :)